我喜欢这装扮
发表于 2011-10-27 14:30 17 只看该作者
车很帅气呀,,,
发表于 2011-10-29 23:04 18 只看该作者
很久没来了,显摆下。 很久没来了,显摆下。
发表于 2011-10-31 14:08 19 只看该作者
自己来顶下,
发表于 2011-10-31 16:26 20 只看该作者
This is how you fir the Diablo 3 items RMAH for everyone?

The majority of the QQ over diablo items RMAH comes down to the idea that people who have played through endless hours of content to get their items.
and the prestige and sense of accomplishment that comes along with that, will be pissed off if they see someone sporting better gear than they have that has been purchased with RM on the AH.?

Solution:

For every item bought off the RMAH add a line of text under the item description and item stats that says " This diablo items purchased on RMAH", or "RMAH item". I believe this will still enable people to purchase items on the diablo items RMAH but it will make other players that have earned their items the classic way feel more validated, and it will perhaps discourage gearing up solely by using the diablo items RMAH to purchase items.?
people also forget about the fact that for every dollar spent on these items is a dollar earned for these items.
if someone is willing to spend countless dollars on these items..let them. it will allow players like me who really like grinding out and earning the items to make as much money as possible.?

I would strongly agree with this a couple weeks ago. I might have even posted diablo items suggesting it too.

But I really feel all this would accomplish is feeding negativity into what they want to be an extremely social and friendly environment. I′m pretty sure they′ve even considered this, but it would create another problem for them to solve.

As of now, I can relate better with not having people having a tag on what kind of players they are, which is probably already going to happen depending on how well they play (on the harder difficulties).

To be honest, I have taken a "I don′t care about others" stance on the diablo items RMAH issue, as long as it doesn′t create other issues like having the matchmaker system so filled with buyers that cannot play and not being able to easily find a group of more "hardcore" gamers and having to deal with people that don′t know how to play.?
this would suck, i mean, all this prestige and the feel of accomplishment you can get from doing achievements, but the way you get your items should be up to the player in question.

i personally plan on selling all possible items on the diablo items RMAH and use that ebalance to buy gear, i dont feel like id need to be stigmatised for that.?
I dont understand the fuss about this diablo items RMAH, this is a solution to the dedicated gamer, if you are good or even hardcore, and dedicate some time into the game, this will eventually be a money machine for you. even if it is only small amounts you will be able to harvest some money out of the hours and hours of playtime you will be dedicating to this game.

I WISH this was implemented in world of warcraft so the 340 days play time i had would have been to some financial benefit.

The noob that buys all the top gear items, will eventually buy the items you put on the auction house. giving you the benefit to buy another better piece of armor or cash it out, and eventually pay for your diablo 3 game and further ahead might be able to pay for the new computer you just bought to be able to play diablo.

This is the future of gaming. In 5 years from now people will look back and say "Why didnt someone implement this sooner"
Im glad this post isn't claiming the "pay to win" feature of Diablo 3. considering you can't "win" anything in diablo. So all those people are diablo items QQing in vein. But this is an even more ridiculous notion to QQ about someone having an diablo items they paid for? Did they not earn that money to then buy that item on the game they also bought? They have every right to do that, therefor who the fuck are YOU to tell them they need to be labeled because you can't control your jealousy towards other people when you shouldn't even do so in the first place considering its a diablo items CO OP game. its not only wrong to covet other peoples things its pathetic. truly. now you could say "oh your probably going to be the one buying the gear" but i think buying anything IN a game you already bought is redundant. i bought the game to get that gear, buying the gear would defeat MY purpose for actually playing the game.
This sounds like an issue with time vs money. OP want to spend time getting his gear while the others will spend money. Both equals the same thing in the end, so what is the big deal? If you decide to spend countless hours playing to grind for the gear you want while others use those hours to work and earn money and then use that money to buy items since they didn't have enough spare time to grind them.

There is nothing wrong with either way in my opinion. Obviously the money could have been spent on something else, but who are we to judge what other people want to spend their money on??

Terrible Idea. There seems to be a misconception that all these badass items will even be ON the diablo items AH in bulk.
Blizz has stated they they are shooting for the very top rare items to be just as hard to acquire as the top items in D2 (before the duping), which if you didn't know diablo items they also said that after years of play, only a couple of people should have had diablo items the very very best.?

This means that if Blizzard can (and I'm hoping so) stamp out duping and boting, those extremely rare items will almost never be on the AH. Now sure, the lower level legendaries will be slightly more common and you might see a couple up on the diablo items AH at a time, but those tip top rares will not only be extremely hard to find on the AH, but also the person who finds it might just want to actually USE diablo items .?

Also, if you actually want to screw with items sold on the AH, people will circumvent that. Instead of the AH, they will trade diablo items player to player, or just go to a third party website, and then whats the point of the AH? This is such a mundane, ridiculous topic to QQ and argue over. If you don't want to see people with good gear on, make a private game.?
It has been said many times before, but it looks like it will have to be said many times again:

The only person you are "in competition" with in Diablo 3 is yourself. Other players will not stand around staring at your gear. They won't beg you to team up based on what you are using. There is no ranking system. There is no "winning" in the game.?
The Diablo series is about having fun killing hordes of enemies and getting loot. How you go about that makes no difference, and it will make absolutely no difference to other players if you looted something off of a difficult boss or bought a nice piece of gear diablo items from the gold AH or the diablo items RMAH. There is no way to tell, and quite frankly no one should even care in the first place.

Diablo 3 is full of things you can do for self-satisfaction. You can go after acheivements. You can go after specific banner additions. You can craft interesting gear. You can try out different builds and abilities. You can challenge yourself with hardcore mode.

So, in short - this isn't WoW diablo items or any other game where you are "in competition" with other players. There are no raids to clear, there are no roles to fill, there are no rankings to attain. You play Diablo games to have fun, end of story.

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |