搜索

主题

中国户外能走多远。

查看:5101 | 回复:9
发表于 2008-9-27 12:10 显示全部帖子
I recently heard the news that a ban on outdoor has been. Said that in the absence of access to areas approved by the outdoor activities will be fine. I do not know if this is good or bad. They said it is to our security. In this context I would like to thank you from them. Because they are for those of us who love the outdoors but think about it this way Then again restrictions on our freedom of movement. Outdoor adventure is a symbol of freedom. If this will do our outdoor quilt is like a shell. We call China for China's outdoor shells outdoor well.
    I think this is some leadership responsibilities, but fear, fear of their own yarn and Ukraine's failure to make such an unwise move. True to the old phrase; and want to be like to have a whore-li virginity of St. Paul, where I as a citizen, I would like to ask that we go there to pay my tAXEs rather than raise the pay of scalawag. During the earthquake relief in the people I do not whether we have a number of national leadership by doing very good. But the power of the people is strong. I know some of the leadership of our people have not donated more, some say that the leadership; I did not have the money who I relief ah? Perhaps there are many who dare not face-to-face official said. Some people do not see in their own home is not related. I would like to ask people if they are in your family you would say it?
    I know that in some of the history I know some people who are also lovers of the outdoors, I think they did it the Chinese civilization will break half of it. For example, Xu. Li Shizhen. Xuan Zang. . . . They have not called me to ask whether we are countries with ancient civilizations of the East it? We can proudly claim to be descendants of it?
    I may be the subject of some distant way, the outdoor We are grateful to the countries in our help. At the same time called for more countries to the outdoor space. At the same time, and also to remind outdoor enthusiasts have always been a dangerous outdoor activities, nature and the mystery is broad and unpredictable. We, the fans have to be ready at any moment with.
中文

»  英语

翻译

I recently heard the news that a ban on outdoor has been. Said that in the absence of access to areas approved by the outdoor activities will be fine. I do not know if this is good or bad. They said it is to our security. In this context I would like to thank you from them. Because they are for those of us who love the outdoors but think about it this way Then again restrictions on our freedom of movement. Outdoor adventure is a symbol of freedom. If this will do our outdoor quilt is like a shell. We call China for China's outdoor shells outdoor well.
    I think this is some leadership responsibilities, but fear, fear of their own yarn and Ukraine's failure to make such an unwise move. True to the old phrase; and want to be like to have a whore-li virginity of St. Paul, where I as a citizen, I would like to ask that we go there to pay my taxes rather than raise the pay of scalawag. During the earthquake relief in the people I do not whether we have a number of national leadership by doing very good. But the power of the people is strong. I know some of the leadership of our people have not donated more, some say that the leadership; I did not have the money who I relief ah? Perhaps there are many who dare not face-to-face official said. Some people do not see in their own home is not related. I would like to ask people if they are in your family you would say it?
    I know that in some of the history I know some people who are also lovers of the outdoors, I think they did it the Chinese civilization will break half of it. For example, Xu. Li Shizhen. Xuan Zang. . . . They have not called me to ask whether we are countries with ancient civilizations of the East it? We can proudly claim to be descendants of it?
    I may be the subject of some distant way, the outdoor We are grateful to the countries in our help. At the same time called for more countries to the outdoor space. At the same time, and also to remind outdoor enthusiasts have always been a dangerous outdoor activities, nature and the mystery is broad and unpredictable. We, the fans have to be ready at any moment with.
中文

»  英语

翻译

发表于 2008-9-27 12:18 显示全部帖子
今天才注册哒。。。(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
发表于 2008-9-27 12:19 显示全部帖子
欢迎欢迎
不过怎么都是英文呢?
考验我们哪?
发表于 2008-11-7 14:41 显示全部帖子
曷晚曷歇。 :funk:
发表于 2008-12-2 09:14 显示全部帖子