主题

潜水

自由潜原来可以这样玩 Freediving in a COOOOL Canyon

[复制链接] 查看:15839 | 回复:3
发表于 2018-8-24 00:18 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览

Freediving

自由潜

Last weekend I guided a really cool river hiking trip
Of course all our river hiking are really cool and funOne of the great canyon I really like a lota lot of fun of river hiking/rappelling/jumping/watersliding/freedivingIf you do like all of the adventures, check "HIKINGLOVERS"But now what i want to say is FREEDIVING in the canyon 上周末我带了一个非常赞的溯溪活动当然我们所有的溯溪活动都很赞但这是我最喜欢的一个溯溪,瀑降,跳水,滑滑梯,自由潜如果你也喜欢这些探险,记得关注“HIKINGLOVERS"现在我想说的是在峡谷的自由潜

I am a scuba diver instructor, but for freediving, i am also a beginner. Thanks to Monica. I brought her to try scuba diving and she brought me to try freediving .

我是水肺潜水教练。但对于自由潜水,我也只是个新手。在此也要谢谢Monica, 一个喜欢健身运动且很有肌肉的女汉子。我把她带入水肺潜水,而在她的建议下,我们一起尝试了自由潜水。

In May at El Nido, the first time I reached 20m by freediving . It was such a great feeling that with one breath you can go that deeper, at least for the beginner, i was so pride of myself. I really liked the feeling that you do nothing, just focus on holding your breath and go deeper when the ocean from so blue to green and darker.

今天五月份第一次在爱妮岛自由潜。第一次一口气下潜到20米。对于有经验的自由潜水员来说,20米简直小菜一碟。但对于一个新手,我很自豪,很开心。并且也很喜欢那种感觉,什么都不用去想,专注在憋气并下潜的越来越深。大海也给你一种神奇的力量,海水从那么深蓝到渐渐变绿变黑。

Dive in the ocean is nothing special that so many people are doing that.

But dive in the canyon was really cool feeling . I did like it a lot.

Check about this fantastic pool in the canyon. Have been here few times, really like it a lot. Never thought that one day we will do freediving here.

在大海里潜水太平常正常不过。但是想想在这样一个美丽的峡谷里面,有这样一个完美的水潭,深度未知。。从来没有想过有一天我会从这里潜入。。

But we did it.

3 weeks ago, I freedived about 4-5m without fins

终于我们做到了。三周前,在没有蛙鞋的情况下,我下潜到了4-5米。

But last weekend, we got prepared. Bought a small fins and have Monica to be a buddy. And finally we reached the bottom -- 13.8m

上周,我们准备充分。买了蛙鞋,带了个潜伴。最终我们潜到潭底--13.8米。

really like the 4 times faster video . haha..

四倍加速的自由下潜很好玩

If you like scuba diving or free diving, welcome to join us for next adventure in the ocean or canyon or you never know where ,but amazing place.

如果你也喜欢水肺潜水或者自由潜水。欢迎加入我们。一起去探险海底世界。或者某个峡谷。或者某个完美探险新地方。

发表于 2018-12-4 22:46 2 只看该作者

精彩!谢谢分享!
发表于 2018-12-18 20:57 3 只看该作者
厉害了。。。好想潜水啊
1人点评 收起
发表于 2019-1-12 15:17 4 只看该作者
浩然逝水 发表于 2018-12-18 20:57 厉害了。。。好想潜水啊

哈哈。来潜水啊~ 自由潜,水肺潜,都可以教
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |