搜索

主题

《中国日报》关于6年单车环球骑行34国的报道

查看:6051 | 回复:1
发表于 2019-4-18 10:09 显示全部帖子

Zhu meets a local man in Ethiopia.[Photo by Zhu Zhiwen/China Daily]

朱和埃塞俄比亚野人的合影。

A cyclist shares his adventures pedaling through 34 countries, Xu Lin reports.

许林报道,一名骑行爱好者分享他在34国的冒险经历!

许林报道,一名骑行爱好者分享他在34个国家踩踏的冒险经历。

Zhu Zhiwen appeared clean cut when he first set out to ultimately cycle 54,000 kilometers through 34 countries on three continents years ago.

几年前,朱志文出发,骑行54000公里,走过3大洲,34个国家。

He left China with a shaved face and crew cut.

他离开中国前还是个光鲜的小白脸。

Today, the tanned man's hair is knotted into dreadlocks above his sideburns.

今天,这个晒黑男人的头发已经在他两鬓胡须上面演变成雷鬼脏辫。

"Cycling itself is boring most of the time," the 32-year-old says.

这位32岁的年轻人说:“骑自行车大部分时间都很无聊。”

"It's the uncertainties, such as the people and situations you encounter, that enrich the journey."

“这是不确定因素,例如你遇到的人和情况,丰富了旅程。”

Zhu has made seven trips through countries in ASIa, Africa and South America, many of which are involved in the Belt and Road Initiative.

朱通过亚洲,非洲和南美洲的国家进行了不间断的旅行,其中许多参与了“一带一路”倡议。

He returned to China for a month before departing to cycle in Colombia in mid-July.

他七月中旬离开哥伦比亚返回中国一个月。

He brings a solar-power charger and camping supplies on the road.

他带来了太阳能充电器和野营用品。

The adventurer typically cycles six to eight hours a day. His routine includes pitching his tent, brewing coffee and cooking meals.

这个冒险者通常每天骑六到八个小时。他的日常工作包括露营,煮咖啡,茶和做饭。

Zhu sometimes stays a while in certain places to interact with the locals.

有时,朱也会在某些地方停留和当地人一起互动。

He only learned a few basic Spanish words and sometimes communiCATes with Latin Americans using body language, he says.

他说,他只学习了一些基本的西班牙语单词,并且有时会使用肢体语言与拉丁美洲人交流。

Zhu Zhiwen camps near a lake en route to Ecuador. Zhu has made seven trips on his bicycle through countries in Asia, Africa and South America.[Photo by Zhu Zhiwen/China Daily] 朱志文在骑行厄瓜多尔途中的湖边露营。

"I must follow local practices and understand the culture and etiquette so we can share respect," he says.

“我必须遵循当地的做法,了解文化和礼仪,以便我们能够分享尊重,”他说。

"Many locals are curious about everything relating to China. I'm like a window into the country. They're very kind."

“许多当地人都对与中国有关的一切感到好奇。我就像是进入这个国家的窗户。他们非常善良。”

He recalls that the owner of a small shop in Peru gave him free snacks and invited him to dinner in January. The old man was surprised to see a Chinese cyclist in his country. He'd ask his daughter to help them communicate when they couldn't, as she spoke English.

他回忆说,一月在秘鲁时,一家小商店的老板给了他免费零食,并邀请他吃晚餐。老人发现一名中国人骑自行车在他的国家简直不可思议,他会让女儿通过英语来帮助他们之间沟通的问题。

Zhu stayed with the family for three days and was invited to a big party.

朱和这家人待了三天,并被邀请参加一个大型聚会。

He cooked for them and taught them how to make Chinese dishes.

他为他们做饭,并教他们如何制作中国菜。

"They'd eaten at Chinese restaurants in Peru but hadn't tried authentic food prepared home-style by a born-and-bred Chinese," he says.

他说:“他们在秘鲁的中国餐馆吃过饭,但没有尝试过由一个天生的中国人准备的家常风味的正宗食品。”

"They enjoyed it, even though it was spicy."

“他们很享受,尽管菜都很辣!”

Zhu noticed many infrastructure projects in Africa are supported by China.

朱注意到,非洲很多基础设施建设由中国援建。

"(Africans) are interested in our food and amazed by China's rapid development. For example, they'd ask, is the high-speed train really that fast?"

“(非洲人)对我们的食物感兴趣,并对中国的快速发展感到惊讶。例如,他们会问,高速列车真的那么快吗?”

The continent hosts an abundance of wildlife. But predators avoid the roads, he says.

非洲大陆拥有丰富的野生动物。但他说,掠夺者避开道路。

He once encountered a black snake in the desert. The reptile suddenly slithered into his bag when he was photographing it.

他曾经在沙漠中遇到过一条黑蛇。当他拍摄时,这条爬行动物突然滑入他的包里。

Zhu had to borrow an old man's walking stick to fish the creature out.

朱不得不借用一个老人的拐杖将这个生物捞出来。

Zhu poses with a llama in Colombia.[Photo by Zhu Zhiwen/China Daily]                 朱在哥伦比亚和大羊驼Llama合影

"Many foREIgners I've met believe the stereotype that all Chinese men know kung fu, especially when they see I know how to use nunchucks," he says.

“我认识的许多外国人都相信所有中国男人都知道功夫的刻板印象,特别是当他们看到我知道如何使用双节棍时,”他说。

"Actually, I only learned last year for self-defense against robbery."

“实际上,我去年才开始学习抢劫的自卫。”

He has lost about 15 mobile phones, most of which were stolen. He was robbed several times.

他失去了大约15部手机,其中大部分是被盗的。他被抢了好几次。

One man suddenly hit him on the back of his head with a stick. Fortunately, he only received a minor wound.

一个人突然用棍子击中了他的后脑勺。幸运的是,他只收到了轻伤。(补充,差点脑震荡,手机被抢走,还追了劫匪,后来路人帮忙报警,送到医院时整个人上吐下泻的状态,住院几天接受检查、确定没事后才出院)

"You have to be low-key," he says.

“你必须保持低调。”他说。

"You shouldn't show that you're well-off or display gadgets like cameras. Don't go into alleys alone. Don't fall for common tricks."

“你不应该暴露自己,或者展示像相机这样的物品。不要单独进入小巷。不要忽视常见的技巧。”

He has tried different methods to scrape together enough money for his trips.

他尝试过不同的方法来为他的旅行筹集足够的钱。

Zhu initially bought local specialties like carvings, paintings and coffee to resell.

朱最初购买了非洲木雕、绘画和咖啡等当地特产,以便转售。

He later started to write and shoot videos for magazines and online media.

后来他开始为杂志和在线媒体撰写稿子和拍摄视频。

He has only spent about 80,000 yuan ($11,620) in total on his trips, not including cameras, he says.

他说,他的旅行总共花费了大约8万元人民币(合11,620美元),不包括相机等额外费用。(其中攀登乞力马扎罗和阿空加瓜的费用除外,这两笔费用是登山之前代购赚取所筹集。)

Cycling, camping and cooking are cheap or free.

骑自行车,露营和烹饪都很便宜或免费。

"It's cheaper than being a backpacker, who needs to pay accommodation and transport. I'd indulge myself with a good meal as a reward when I arrived in a city," he says.

“这比背包客便宜,我不需要甚至很少支付住宿费和交通费。当我到达一个城市时,我会尽情享受美食作为奖励,”他说。

"You don't need first-class equipment. The cyclist is what matters. I only use what's affordable and practical."

“你不需要一流的装备。骑自行车的人才是最重要的。我只使用实惠且实用的东西。”

He cycled through seven countries from Shanghai to NEPAl and India with a 900 yuan secondhand bike.

他用900元的二手自行车骑行从上海尼泊尔印度等亚洲七国。(第一辆单车在国内被偷)

Zhu quit his job at a Shanghai trading company to go cycling at age 24.

在24岁时朱辞去了一家上海贸易公司的工作,开始骑行出发。(确切的说是26岁,刚过26岁生日时的想法是,如果人按一个世界的年龄来算,人生已经结束了四分之一,而接下来的四分之一已经开始,我该如何去过好这四分之一呢?)

"I realized that I'd lived a quarter of my life if I live to be 100," he recalls.

“如果人的年龄按100岁来算的话,我意识到我该如何过好接下来的四分之一人生?”他补充道。

"I didn't want to fritter away any more time. I decided to realize my dreams while I was still young."

“我不想再浪费时间了。在我还年轻的时候,我决定实现自己的梦想。”

He recalls that when he first learned about geography in school, he thought: "Why couldn't I cycle the world on my favorite bike?"

他回忆说,当他第一次在学校学习地理时,他想:“为什么我不能通过我最喜欢方式骑自行车绕转世界呢?”

His parents opposed his decision to go cycling around the world.

他的父母反对他环球骑行的决定。

They thought he was dillydallying while he should be working. And they worried about his safety.

他们以为在他应该工作的时候他只是在疯狂地说。他们担心他的安全。

His persistence over the years won their tacit consent.

多年来他的坚持赢得了他们的默许。

"I felt like an untamed wild horse on my first trip," he says.

“出发时,我感觉自己像一匹脱缰的野马,”他说。

"I expanded my horizons so much. The world is so wonderful. I want to explore it more and learn to cycle as far as I'm able."

“我扩大了我的视野。世界是如此美妙。我想更多地探索它,并学会尽可能骑到更遥远的地方。”

Yu Yang, 31, who biked with Zhu from Argentina to Brazil during the 2016 Rio Olympics, says: "He has found a lifestyle that suits him. He lives every day in a worthwhile way. He's responsible, disciplined and generous. He doesn't want to inconvenience others."

在2016年里约奥运会期间,31岁的于暘和朱志文从阿根廷一同前往巴西,他说:“他找到了一种适合他的生活方式。他每天都生活得很有价值。他有责任心,有纪律和慷慨。他没有'我想给别人带来不便。“

His 31-year-old cyclist friend, nicknamed "Yoyo", says: "What he's doing is so cool! He's courageous. He chooses the life he wants."

另外一位朋友补充:“他正在做的事情太酷了!他很勇敢。他选择了他想要的生活。”

Zhu says the journeys have taught him there is perhaps at least one reason to settle down.

朱说,这次旅行告诉他,或许至少有一个理由可以安定下来,谁说得准呢?

"Cycling is a part of my life but not all of it. Many friends ask if I'll ever stop. I think I will, someday, when destiny brings me the girl of my dreams."

“骑行是我生活的一部分,但不是全部。很多朋友都会问我是否会停下来。我想有一天,当命运将我带给我梦想的女孩时,我会的。”

关于采访的花絮:

认识小猴子(许林)是朋友杨聪云推荐,但是没想到我们还有一位共同的好友尤紫璇,一位从我出发没多久就关注的大美女,她是第一位看我苦行僧般骑行而眼泪哗哗的粉丝,后来也就成为很好的朋友,私底下我都叫她姑姑,因为她写的一手好字,她答应要教我书法。

后来因缘巧合,也就有了这次采访。

关于小猴子的总结,或许能让大家感受到报道出来的不易:

和朱志文聊完之后,我其实心理压力颇大,因为他在漫咖啡跟我滔滔不绝说了两个小时,最终的聊天内容整理出一万八千字。好在我用了手机自带的录音整理功能,不过准确率不到六成,所以自己又仔细核对了一遍录音。(真心想众筹买个讯飞录音机) 最初是以前的采访对象介绍的,说我有兴趣可以联系,后来加了微信约采访才发现,此人居然是紫璇大记者的朋友。

他的经历算是很神奇吧!24岁那年辞职开始环球骑行之旅,接下来的六年期间去了亚洲、南美和非洲34个国家,被偷过两辆自行车、15部手机和数个充电宝。他说骑行其实比背包客省钱,因为自己扎营做饭所以不需要花车费和住宿费,还有钱可以在进城时打打牙祭。 关于青藏线那个骑行前vs骑行后的对比照片的笑话其实很真实,朱志文出发之前也是一个白白净净的短发小伙子,如今是一个饱经风霜的络腮胡子脏辫大叔,据说有人在路上和他搭讪会说泰语和柬埔寨语。

他遭遇过劫匪,被人一棒子打到后脑勺,后来还特地学了双节棍防身,结果还是寡不敌众,有次被几个劫匪打到流鼻血。他遭遇过车祸,那次随身装备和车都毁了,好在人没受什么伤。当然,他也遇到过很多热心又可爱的当地人(包括华人)和骑行的骑友。当地人对来自遥远的东方国度的他很好奇,更加好奇他的祖国到底是什么样子,而他,也就变成了一个小小的纽带。

还有一次,他在非洲的沙漠里遇到一条蛇,那条蛇迅速地爬进了他的行李袋里便杳无踪影,最终他找一个路人借了拐杖才把蛇给找出来。

我说,你这是《小王子》的剧情啊哈哈! 采访过后,他又飞到哥伦比亚继续骑行之旅。

我和编辑研究了半天图片里到底是大羊驼llama还是羊驼alpaca,最后问了果壳网的朋友,觉得应该是大羊驼!大羊驼头上毛发少,有点秃……羊驼头发茂密,发型可以很多变。

辛苦小猴子了

最后,谢谢老友新朋对于朱同学这些年来的支持与厚爱,我其实很想知道我们是何时在这个时空里开始互通的,或者你是从什么时候开始关注小猪单车环球骑行的?

谢谢一如既往对公众号:骑个球  的关注与支持,文末有惊喜。

2018年8月21日

发表于 2019-4-19 08:46 显示全部帖子
哈喽
发自在外APP
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |