搜索

主题

北京综合

啊,散发着血腥的美人峪

[复制链接] 查看:23322 | 回复:12
发表于 2022-5-7 16:33 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览
本帖最后由 唐朝国庆 于 2022-5-22 05:36 编辑

当你经历了一些事情的时候,眼前的风景已经和从前不一样。——村上春树

向阳沟“佛”字石前烂房对面的山地,聚集了大咖新开发的数条户外线路入口,分别是醉金峡、五行崖、美人峪。醉金峡与五行崖隔岭相望,五行崖与美人峪隔岭相望,这些纵向攀爬线路上去后,均与香山公园北围墙下的横向小路交汇。它们的攀爬难度系数较大,极依赖个人身体素质。因路线不长,大体上半天可完活。一些户外人会把附近的线路重组,变幻出可繁可简、可远可近的多彩西山行旅图。

整体看香炉峰(鬼见愁)北大坡的线路,方兴未艾,自东向西依次排列:猛男崖、狗头岭(野汉坡)、醉金峡、五行崖、美人峪。各处断崖风景独特,需说明的是,老狼岭仅为一段摆渡线路,它连接了美人峪到五行崖的通路,这段陡峭的灌木林间土路,走起来将是一场糟糕的体验。

每逢假日,新干线总能吸引众多慕名而来的粉丝,在深涧峻岭间驻足。美人峪首条轨迹发布在六只脚上,最多不超过一周吧。妥妥地登上了我户外网红打卡榜首位。五一节前,正为这条线路挠墙的时候,雨夜聆听领队与我讲:约了几个人,过节空了就去美人峪呗。圆梦大师现金身了,心里欢呼。节日前一天,雨夜聆听领队实地走了一遍美人峪,次日才发队,大写的责任二字,真是自带光环。

加入他与昌平佳悦蓝庭领队加持的联军出征美人峪,我当然放一百个心。

五月一日,清晨五点半出门,一路上除了国家植物园下了超多人外,提前一小时到达香山邮局,担心过节路上塞车纯粹多余。悠哉游哉的坐在邮局前的汉白玉栏杆上,浑身被刺眼的五月朝阳,晒得很舒适。留着平头的阳光男生SHEN从小吃店出来与我会合,SHEN被佳悦蓝庭领队隆重推出的头衔是——热衷户外的研究生。七点半,外挂小丁与雨夜聆领队先后聚齐。很久没见雨夜聆听,他的脸颊被晒成与霸气歌星吉克隽逸同款的肤色。小丁穿了件软壳风衣、戴着两层帽子、架着墨镜静静的趸来,静到我没认出来。戴了头盔的浅舞,印象中交流的不多,提了一顶白色安全头盔,近身塞给雨夜聆听领队。

距离规定的集合时间尚早,我向领队报备后先慢慢启程,对方特意叮嘱:在醉金峡入口处汇齐。我到了那里,让研究生SHEN在路口卡位,自己在靠上些的山坡等待。

此时,外挂小丁闷头赶路,在素不相识的两位老大姐的好心指引下,误入歧途的直奔挂甲塔。等我扯破喉咙喊她的时候,早没了踪影。也许一切都是最好的安排,小丁后来讲,就算能赶上一起爬美人峪,依照自身的体能也会拖后腿……在似乎漫长的静默里,我与SHEN迎来了大部队的脚步。佳悦蓝庭领队留着一头飘逸的头发,是一位身材结实的小帅哥,怪不得浅舞总嚷嚷着要见他。昌平众多笑语盈盈的户外人都是第一见谋面,他们从山道款款上来。

佳悦蓝庭领队在爬美人峪时跟我说:以前在活动中一定见过面。还指出了具体时点,我再次望定他,浮起似曾相识的记忆碎片来。沿着林间土路,队伍翻过一个小坡,一道乱石滩与小道交汇,这是去美人峪不容错过的沟口。可怜的标记仅是挂在灌木枝上几方陈旧的经幡布。雨夜聆听领队赶上来,一边介绍周边情况,一边脚不停歇的往沟里行进,地势一路攀升,队伍停在一处两米高的断崖前,它中间劈开一道裂缝,下宽上窄,可以让人爬上去,两边均有绕行的土路。

雨夜聆听领队建议先爬小断崖热热身。身材高挑的文静、灵动的浅舞都选择绕行,她们站在崖顶端着手机为我们拍照。长手长脚的大耳朵图图走到崖前,三下五除二的攀上去。轮到我,费力的把脚卡在小断崖两边的石壁上,失败一次后才笨手笨脚的上去,回身恳请下面哥姐把包传上来。

香炉峰(鬼见愁)北坡的地质地貌充满了野性,很晚开发就保持了原生态。沟谷里乱石穿空,走不远,我们就进入一道敞开的石门,前方就是豁然展现出全貌的美人峪大断崖,两边是压得人喘不过气来的逼仄岩壁,夹着一条狭窄的沟谷,尽头是一道陡然升起的、近十余米高的垂直断崖,它横空出世的阻断了通路。断崖中间是一道宽阔的缝隙,整条沟谷凭借着大断崖,地势骤然抬升,仰观山岭上的一片青葱,仿佛与淡蓝的天际,融在一处。立在坑洼不平的乱石上,周边高耸的岩壁落满尘土,一处崖壁密布白色的鸟粪。山峦的灌木丛,散发着异样的氛围。队伍在大自然面前,显得格外柔弱,我们砥砺前行的马缰,被大断崖无情的赫然勒住,被迫滞留在沟谷中的一隅。

云横秦岭家何在,拥蓝关马不前。我用一枚尖锐的石头,在崖壁上刻划出美人峪三个字。再抬头,佳悦蓝庭领队已经从大断崖的右侧攀上去了,爬到三四米的地方再无路可进,下来又很费力气,索性候在原地不动,等崖顶的队友把绳索抛下来。前程未卜,大耳朵图图毛遂自荐,腰系雨夜聆听领队带来的三十米扁带,从缝隙中攀爬上去,系好锚点后,甩给滞留的崖壁一侧的佳悦蓝庭领队,后者拉住绳索攀上去。

活跃的团建现场,让我又惦记起失联的外挂小丁,赶紧掏出手机,借着谷里微弱的信号留言,可惜努力换来的是一片空白。能改变的是历史的进程,不能改变的是历史的结果。人生总是会有遗憾的,没有什么如果当初,不管重来多少次都会有遗憾。每一片江海,沉浮着不同的景致,同时也翻滚着各自的危险。

雨夜聆听领队手里拎了某人的大背包,一只手抓着绳子往上攀。众人苦劝,他依旧提包踉跄的爬上去。浅舞攀上绳索,顺着缝隙往上爬,头盔在明暗中晃动,突然叮当一声,大断崖飞下一块碎石,跌落的速度飞快,滑过站在前面的雪花飞扬的身边。我赶快招呼队友站在崖壁一侧,规避风险。

文静爬崖坚持不摘身上的背包,在缝隙中腾挪自然受到影响,雨夜聆听领队在崖顶上接应她。文静在岩石上蠕动身体,快要够到领队手时,她高呼:拉我一把!谈何容易,雨夜聆听领队在崖顶上小心俯身往下探。终于,拉住了她的手。我们仰视着队友向上攀爬的一个个性感小屁屁,始终为行进者捏一把汗,气氛紧张兮兮的。当看到两只手握在一处,把文静拉上去的画面,我冲大断崖顶上高喊:我想做大哥心目中的男人。氛围顿时欢愉起来,队友们哈哈大笑。

此刻,身后等待攀爬的书记,一位斯文的戴眼镜的男士,与同伴耐不住寂寞,坐在崖下吃起了萨其马,还主动投喂给我一枚。他吃好了,悄无声息的从我们站立的沟谷底的一侧崖壁下,缓缓的攀爬上去,从容的横度过一处崖壁,向上完成了绕行。不可思议,我指着那处斜面的石头,问身边的同伴:他怎么过去的?!

答曰:就这么过去的。

大断崖充满了险峻,但美人峪的名字,却格外的温柔。名字确有出处,深处大断崖沟谷中的人,只要回首眺望沟谷口的崖壁,准会找到半隐在崖壁间的一张美人剪影。我照做了:咦,真的看到了耶!文静回手拍下一张照片。在沟谷外的烈日衬托的背景下,沟谷口的岩壁呈现暗黑色,中部一处凸起的岩石,天然的勾勒出一张美女的侧面剪影。挺直的鼻梁、立体的眼帘,线条柔和的下巴。剪影轮廓清晰,比例匀称。生活中从来不缺乏美,唯独缺乏的是发现。

只要看上岩壁一眼,那美人就会走进心间。我把美人峪的名字来历讲给莳萝听,她怼我:越是漂亮的女人越危险,越不可信,这都不知道?一句话让我细思极恐,陷阱的外表都是娇好的,再看如面具的壁上美人,她冷漠无情的镇守着沟谷,周边生出诡异的血腥气息。怪事还有一个,我背包上的小铜铃一路叮当,可进入了沟谷内再没有了响动。

昌平户外队友个个身手了得却很低调,女士们泼辣果敢,男士们沉稳硬朗,是一个充满温馨的户外团体。与雪花飞扬第一次聊天,是从她穿的运动款裤子开始的。在那条裤子的后腰贴着一个66号公路的商标。大体户外品我都知道些,可六十六号公路的品牌头一次看到,好奇的问:这是什么品牌?对方嗤嗤笑着解释:遮挡一个划破的口子,特地缝制上去的。轮到她爬崖,穿着皮肤风衣口袋很薄,我便负责临时保管她的手机。雪花飞扬身量中等,见她把绳索往腰间刷拉一系,徒手转进大断崖的缝隙,身体协调性良好,爬起来不吃力,不用说呀,小时候一定是个喜欢登高爬梯的疯丫头。

美人峪这条冲水沟,小断崖此起彼伏,真正吃力只有这处大断崖,克服了它,就等于完成了全程。阳光男生SHEN与我留在最后,把崖底的背包依次挂在绳上,崖顶的雨夜聆听领队逐个拉上去。我最后一个攀登,在石壁缝隙中倒换身体重心,两边的抓踩点比想象的多,索性舒展身体,兴高采烈的攀上去。藏身石缝,免去了视觉冲击。攀上大断崖顶上,我有几分错愕,因为它不是我认为的平地,而是一个大斜面,在长期水流的冲刷下较光滑。雨夜聆听领队在顶上,耐心给我拍摄了四分钟,赛果侯孝贤拍摄《聂隐娘》的长镜头。先拍没有动静的崖底,一直拍到我露头上来,完整的用活动画面描述了我在岩石缝隙里的沉浮时光。

我伏在崖顶的斜面上,谨慎的摸着石头匍匐。雨夜聆听领队叮嘱:先排查抓握的石头是否松脱。确保救命稻草自身安全……实战中听到这话,让我受益。很快发现手边的一块浮石,我抓起来抛下身后的沟谷。岩石碰着岩石,发出清脆的响动,片刻又恢复了宁静。俩人一边聊天,我又爬六七米的距离,才脱离险地,吐了口气。崖顶的碎石超多,我建议雨夜聆听领队后走一步,人工排除些。

剩下的土路不容小觑,这里户外人走得少,我们只能披荆斩棘的往上硬趟。走在前面的雪花飞扬不断提醒:拉开距离,小心落石。我同样提醒后面的浅舞,在相互叮嘱中爬到顶上。

来到成熟的小路,探险告一段落。神奇的是,外挂小丁在那里等着。我好奇的问:呦,你怎么到这里了?她答:从醉金峡上来,与大部队汇合。

好巧不巧的是,我们爬美人峪享受风光,却被看风光的行人看到了我们。又好巧不巧的是这位路人拍摄的图片,被雨夜聆听领队在一个群里看到,从微信里传给我。画面中鲜艳衣着的几位户外人,散落在狭长立陡的沟谷峭壁上,一条长扁带贯穿其间。我们与大山比较,如同几粒草芥。看上去一切是那么的惊险,我不敢认这是我们,反复看了几次,在心底说;最下面那个穿橙色衣服的,是我。

户外应持谦虚进取的态度。

队伍从美人峪上来,在小路上休息片刻。这里视野格外开阔,眼前没有任何树木遮挡,边上是峭壁,下面的茂林沟谷通美人峪。合影完毕,雨夜聆听领队又马不停蹄的带着队伍去了老狼岭。去老狼岭的入口,在合影处不远处的一块向北凸起的灌木坡上。一条明显下行的之字土路逶迤下去,陡峭到看着眼晕,接近七十度。雨夜聆听领队评价老狼岭简洁到只用五十字:本质是个坡,上接美人峪上出口,下边连接五行崖中部。树多坡陡。有处在七十度石壁上走之字,还好只有三米左右。

以前我不知道老狼岭这个名字,但知道这个地方。不久前与3501攀五行崖的时候,他因有旧伤要绕崖,误打误撞的走上了去老狼岭的土路。走到一半,被老狼岭的崖壁鸟径,惊退回来,才跟我合力爬完五行崖。他形容老狼岭说:小路宽仅容一足。

老狼岭的轨迹极其稀少。这次跟队伍穿越,也算见识了它的全貌,只是在陡崖间急行,实在超出了我的能力范围。没见老狼岭总想去看,一旦亲临又惊得魂飞。浅舞在我身后说:老狼你不认识?他走过的路,就叫老狼岭呗。

外挂小丁、浅舞、文静、雪花飞扬走在这样陡峭的土路,毫无惧色。下陡峭不久,是擦着岩壁的鸟径。雨夜聆听领队轻松跟我讲:有脚窝没事。少年不惧岁月长,我可不是呀。面临一处之字形急弯,我停下来。这处转弯只二十厘米宽,靠在崖壁上踩出的小平地,稀疏的灌木围着,再往外是莽莽深涧。我蹲下身,屁股擦着陡坡,往下一点点出溜,勉强挪过拐弯。

往前,是一条四米长的贴着崖壁的小土路,宽不过二十厘米,脚窝是石壁上附着的长了草的泥土,毫无牢固可言。有一处连一脚宽都不到。外面是十余米的深涧。浑身都在打寒颤。走在前面的雪花飞扬回头教导:脸帖着崖壁,脚下慢慢往前挪。可惜我“面壁思过”的功夫不得要领,总习惯把身体横过来,所幸这段崖壁并非垂直。勉强蹭过去后,又要下一个陡峭的三米高石坡。

雪花飞扬先下去,突然脚底打滑,身体跟着落下去,所幸脚已触地。尘土飞扬中,她紧握树枝不撒手,安然无事。轮到我下,实在找不到扎脚的地方,下面的雪花飞扬托住我的脚,感恩危难时的这份关怀。雨夜聆听领队站在岭下给我们拍照,后来看图片依然觉得不易,不知自己当初哪来的勇气。

劫后余生余下的土路,是钻无穷无尽的草棵子与灌木丛。泥土松软,脚下如同踩着澎湃的浪潮。我既挨了扎、又吃了土。去医院花了百元拔了手指上的一根小刺儿,被笑谈刺儿是紫檀的。

队伍在土路终点戛然而止,来到了五行崖中段断崖处。队友把背包卸下放在原地,跟随雨夜聆听领队去了五行崖的第一个石壁,在那里拍了一张全家福。队友轮番上五行崖的第一个断崖,外挂小丁跃跃欲试,拉着绳子显示了一番身手。戴眼镜的书记,蹑手蹑脚的在崖壁另一侧新开辟了一条路,在看似不可能的地方,又完成了可能的攀爬。

爬崖不同徒步,用的是腰腿的爆发力,回来后的几天,我的屁股和大腿一动就疼。发朋友圈美人峪的图片,心花怒放,感谢队友的拍照。

近日,传美人峪出了事,还贴出了伤者的视频和图片。当初踏入美人峪时,扑来一股湿重的阴气。言说阳气不足的话,竟一语成谶了,发生了户外人不愿见到的血溅美人峪,泪洒大断崖的悲剧。遭受它一记艳吻的伤者,所幸生命无忧。

做完核酸检测没事,我又去趟香山。路过美人峪,上去看了一眼。大断崖下的石头,有一滩厚厚的干涸血迹。人生无常,欲望永无止境,有些崖该忘就忘了吧。雨夜聆听领队闻知事故后,同我说了《诗经·小雅》里的句子:如履薄冰,颤颤兢兢。

托尔斯泰说过,多么伟大的作家,也不过就是在书写个人的片段而已。我总想把亲历描写得详细些,表达一份独特的个体感触。同时也担心一点,对于某些险要地段,我游记忠实记录的同时,也打造了一把拧开这些魔界门户的钥匙。这样一篇路书,对于按图索骥去涉险的人,会不会成为一种变相的怂恿呢。

我不信佛,但敬重慈悲的襟怀,衷心祈求平安。《金刚经》云:一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观。

2022/5/3草稿

2022/5/5立夏重订

1人 评分 查看全部评分
2人点评 收起
发表于 2022-5-8 07:02 2 只看该作者
支持好活动。
1人点评 收起
发表于 2022-5-8 09:02 3 只看该作者
支持好文章好路线。
1人点评 收起
发表于 2022-5-9 08:32 4 只看该作者
唐朝国庆 发表于 2022-5-7 16:33 [

当你 ...

户外活动,安全第一,出门前都给买上保险
1人点评 收起
发表于 2022-5-9 10:01 5 只看该作者
楼主爬的线路从不让人失望
1人点评 收起
发表于 2022-5-9 17:52 6 只看该作者
唐朝国庆 发表于 2022-5-7 16:33 [

当你 ...

支持欣赏户外好活动!!
1人点评 收起
发表于 2022-5-13 19:16 7 只看该作者
Ah, the wildness of Beauty Valley

When you have experienced something, the landscape in front of you is not the same as before. -- Haruki Murakami

The mountainous area opposite the rotten house in front of the "Buddha" stone in Xiangyanggou has gathered several entrances to the outdoor routes newly developed by the big names, namely Drunken Gold Gorge, Wu Xing Ya and Beauty Valley. Drunken Gold Gorge is across the ridge from Wu Xing Ya, and Wu Xing Ya is across the ridge from Mei Mei Yu. After going up these vertical climbing routes, they all intersect with the horizontal path under the north fence of Xiangshan Park.

They are difficult climbs and are extremely dependent on personal fitness. As the routes are not too long, they can be completed in roughly half a day. Some outdoorsmen will reorganise the nearby routes to create a colourful map of the Xishan Mountains, which can be as simple as it is complicated and as far as it is close.

On the whole, the route on the northern slope of the Xiangxu Peak (Ghostly Sorrow) is a new one, with the following routes in order from east to west: Mangan Cliff, Dog Head Ridge (Nohan Slope), Drunken Gold Gorge, Wu Xing Cliff and Beauty Valley. Each cliff has a unique view, but it should be noted that Old Wolf Ridge is only a section of the ferry route, which connects the access road from Beauty Valley to Gohang Cliff, a steep, scrubby dirt road that will be a bad experience to walk.

The Shinkansen always attracts many admiring fans on holidays, stopping among the deep streams and mountains. The first track in Miringyu was posted on Six Feet, no more than a week at the most, I think. It was properly on the top of my outdoor webcam hit list. May Day before, is for this line scratching the wall when, rainy night listening to the leader and I speak: about a few people, after the holiday is empty to go to the beauty of the Valley. The dream master is cashing in, my heart cheers. The day before the festival, the rain listened to the team leader on the ground to go through the beauty of the Valley, the next day before sending the team, the word responsibility capital, really bring their own halo.

I am sure I can put my mind at ease when I join him and the Changping Jiayue Lan Ting team leader's alliance to go to Beauty Valley.

On the first of May, I went out at 5:30am, except for the National Botanical Garden where there were a lot of people on the way, and arrived at the post office in Xiangshan an hour early. I was sitting on the alabaster railing in front of the post office, comfortable in the sun from the blinding May sunrise. SHEN, a sunny guy with a flat haircut, came out of the snack bar to meet me. SHEN is proudly titled by the leader of the Jia Yue Lan Ting - a graduate student with a passion for the outdoors.

At 7:30, Ding and the Rainy Night Listening leader gathered one after another. It's been a long time since I've seen Rainy Night Listening and his cheeks are tanned to the same complexion as the dominant singer Jikki. Ding came quietly in a softshell trench coat, two layers of hats and sunglasses, so quiet that I didn't recognise him. Shallow Dance, who wore a helmet and didn't remember much communication, carried a white safety helmet and tucked it in close to listen to the leader on a rainy night.

It was still early for the set meeting time, so I reported to the leader and set off slowly first, with special instructions to meet up at the entrance to Drunken Gold Gorge. When I got there, I asked my graduate student SHEN to take up a position at the junction, while I waited on the upper slope.

At this point, the outfitter, Ding, was in a hurry and, under the kind guidance of two older sisters whom I had never met, went straight to the Hanging Armour Pagoda by mistake. When I shouted at her throat, she was long gone. Perhaps everything was for the best, Ding later said, even if we could catch up to climb Beauty Valley together, according to their own physical ability will be dragged back ...... In what seemed like a long silence, SHEN and I ushered in the footsteps of the large group. Jia Yue Lan Ting leader with a head of flowing hair, is a sturdy little handsome man, no wonder the shallow dance is always clamoring to see him. It was the first time we had met the many smiling outdoorsmen of Changping as they came up the mountain path.

The leader of Jiayue Lanting told me as we climbed Beauty Valley that we must have met before at the event. I looked at him again, and a fragment of déjà vu came back to me. Following a dirt road through the woods, the group crossed a small slope and a rocky bank intersected with the trail, a must-see gully entrance to Beauty Valley. The poor marker is just a few sides of old sutra cloth hanging from the branches of a bush. The group stops in front of a two-metre-high cliff, which splits in the middle, wide at the bottom and narrow at the top, allowing people to climb up, with a dirt track on either side.

Rainy Night listened to the leader's suggestion to climb the small cliff first to warm up. The taller Wen Jing and the spirited Asami both chose to go around, standing at the top of the cliff with their mobile phones taking photos for us. The long-armed and long-legged Big Ears Tu Tu went to the front of the cliff and climbed up in three easy steps. I struggled to get my feet stuck on the rock walls on either side of the small cliff, and only after failing once did I clumsily make it up and turn around to ask my brother and sister below to pass the bag up.

The geology of the northern slopes of the Incense Burning Peak (Ghostly View) is wild and has been left untouched by late development. The valley is rocky and not far away, we enter an open stone gate and ahead of us is the large cliff of Beauty Valley, which reveals its full extent, with cramped rock walls on either side, sandwiched by a narrow gully, and at the end of which is a vertical cliff rising steeply, nearly ten metres high, which blocks access. In the middle of the bluff is a wide gap, and the whole gully, by virtue of the great bluff, is suddenly elevated, looking up at a greenery on the mountain range that seems to melt into the pale blue sky, in one place. Standing on the potholed rocks, the surrounding towering rock walls are dusty and one cliff face is densely covered in white bird droppings. The scrub of the mountains exudes an otherworldly atmosphere. The team looked extraordinarily soft in front of nature, and our horses were forced to stay in a corner of the gorge, strangled by the relentless strangulation of a large cliff.

Where are the clouds across the Qinling Mountains and where is our home? With a sharp stone, I carved the three words Beauty Valley into the cliff face. When I looked up again, the leader of the Blue Court had climbed up from the right side of the cliff, but there was no way in at three or four metres, and it was very hard to get down. With the future uncertain, Big Ears Tutu volunteered to climb up through the gap with a thirty metre flat belt brought by the Rainy Night Listen leader around his waist, and after tying the anchor point, he threw it to the leader of the Jia Yue Lan Ting who was stranded on the side of the cliff, who pulled the rope and climbed up.

The active reunion scene made me think of the lost outfit Ding again, and I hurriedly pulled out my mobile phone to leave a message through the weak signal in the valley, but unfortunately my efforts were rewarded with a blank. What can be changed is the course of history, what cannot be changed is the result of history. Life will always have regrets, there is no what if at first, no matter how many times you start over. Each river and sea, sunken with a different view, but also tumbling with their own dangers.

On a rainy night, the leader listened to someone's large rucksack in his hand and climbed up the rope with one hand. The crowd tried to persuade him, but he continued to stagger up with his bag. Shallow Dance climbed up the rope and followed the gap upwards, his helmet shifting in the light and dark, when suddenly there was a clink and a piece of debris flew down from the big cliff, falling fast and sliding past the snowflakes standing in front of him. I quickly asked my teammates to stand on the side of the cliff to avoid the risk.

Wen Jing insisted on climbing the cliff without taking off her backpack and was naturally affected by prancing around in the crevices, as Rainy Night listened to the leader meet her at the top of the cliff. When she was about to reach the leader's hand, she shouted: "Give me a hand! It was not easy as the Rainy Night Listening Leader leaned down carefully at the top of the cliff. Finally, she took her hand. The atmosphere was tense as we looked up at the sexy little butts of our teammates climbing upwards, always sweating for the marchers. When I saw the image of two hands clasped in one, pulling Wen Jing up, I shouted at the top of the big break: I want to be the man in my big brother's heart. The atmosphere was immediately jovial and my teammates laughed.

At this moment, the secretary waiting to climb behind me, a gentle man wearing glasses, couldn't stand the loneliness with his companions and sat down at the bottom of the cliff to eat a sachima, and offered to feed me one. When he had finished eating, he climbed up slowly and silently under one side of the cliff face at the bottom of the gully where we were standing, crossing a cliff face with ease and completing the circuit upwards. Incredulous, I pointed to the sloping rock and asked my companion: How did he get over there?

The answer was: it just went over.

The Great Cliff is full of dangers, but the name Beauty Valley is extraordinarily gentle. The name has its origins in the fact that if you look back at the cliff face at the mouth of the valley, you will find a silhouette of a beauty half hidden between the cliffs. I did so: "Oh, I really see it! Wen Jing snapped a picture with her hand back. Against the backdrop of the blazing sun outside the gully, the rock face at the mouth of the gully is dark black, with a raised rock in the middle that naturally outlines the silhouette of a beautiful woman in profile. The straight bridge of the nose, the three-dimensional eyes and the soft line of the chin. The silhouette is well defined and well proportioned. There is never a shortage of beauty in life, but only a lack of discovery.

Just one look at the rock face and that beauty will enter the heart. When I told Makiro how Beauty Valley got its name, she disliked me: the more beautiful a woman is, the more dangerous and untrustworthy she is, don't you know that? A statement that made me think carefully, the traps are all delicate in appearance, and then look at the beauty on the wall like a mask, she is cold and ruthless town guarding the gully, and a weird blood smell is born around. Another strange thing was that the small brass bell on my rucksack was jingling all the way, but it didn't ring again when I entered the gully.

The Changping Outdoor Team is a warm and welcoming group of people who are all very skilled but low-key, the women are spirited and bold, the men are calm and tough. The first time I talked to Snowflake, I started with the sports trousers she was wearing. There was a Route 66 logo on the back waist of those trousers. I knew all about outdoor products in general, but it was the first time I saw the Route 66 brand, so I was curious and asked: What brand is this? The other person snickered and explained: to cover up a cut, specially sewn on. It was her turn to climb the cliff, wearing a skinned windbreaker with thin pockets, so I took charge of keeping her phone temporarily. The snowflakes were medium in stature, and I saw her brush the rope to her waist, and turn into the gap of the big cliff with her bare hands, her body was well coordinated, and she climbed up without any difficulty.

This washout gully at Mei Ren Yu is full of small cliffs, but the only real strain is this big one, and if you overcome it, you've done the whole thing. The sunshine boys SHEN and I stayed at the end, hanging our packs on the rope in turn at the bottom of the cliff, while the rainy night at the top of the cliff listened to the leader pull up one by one. I climbed last, shifting my weight backwards in the crevices of the rock wall. There were more grabbing and stepping points on both sides than I thought, so I just stretched my body and climbed up with gusto. Hiding in a rock crevice saves me from the visual impact. Climbing to the top of the big break, I was a little dismayed to find that it was not what I thought was flat, but a large sloping surface, smoother under the long-term wash of water. Rainy Night listened to the leader at the top and patiently filmed me for four minutes as Sago Hou Hsiao-hsien filmed a long shot of Nie Yin Niang. First filming the unmoving bottom of the cliff and continuing until I emerged, complete with moving images depicting my time sinking and floating in the crevices of the rocks.

I crouch on the sloping face of the cliff top, cautiously touching the rocks and creeping. Listening to the leader's exhortations on a rainy night: first line up the rocks you're gripping to see if they're loose. Make sure the lifesavers themselves are safe ...... Hearing this in real life benefited me. Quickly spotting a floating rock at hand, I grabbed it and tossed it down the gully behind me. The rock touched the rock with a crisp clatter and for a moment peace returned. The two of us chatted while I climbed another six or seven metres to get out of harm's way and exhaled. The cliff top was super rocky and I suggested that Rainy Night listen to the leader and take a step back to manually exclude some of it.

The rest of the dirt road is not to be underestimated, there are few outdoorsmen walking here, we can only go up hard with thorns and briers. The snowflakes in front of us kept reminding us to keep our distance and watch out for falling rocks. I likewise reminded Shallow Dance behind me and climbed to the top in mutual admonition.

The adventure came to an end when we reached the mature trail. Miraculously, Outward Bound Tiny was there waiting. Curious, I asked: Yo, how did you get here? She replied: I came up from Drunken Gold Gorge to meet up with the big group.

What a coincidence that we climbed Beauty Valley to enjoy the scenery, but we were seen by the pedestrians watching the scenery. Another good coincidence was the picture taken by this passer-by, which was seen by the Rainy Night Listening leader in a group and passed on to me from WeChat. The picture shows several outdoorsmen in bright clothing, scattered across the narrow, standing, steep gully cliffs, with a long flat belt running through them. We were like a few grains of grass compared to the mountains. It all looks so thrilling that I dare not recognise it as us, and after repeatedly looking at it several times, I mentally say; the one at the bottom in orange is me.

The outdoors should be held with a humble and aggressive attitude.

The group came up from Beauty Valley and took a short break on the trail. Here the view was extraordinarily open, with no trees in front of us, the cliffs on the side and the lush forested gully below leading to Beauty Valley. After the group photo, Rainy Night listened to the leader as he led the group to Old Wolf's Ridge. The entrance to Old Wolf's Ridge is not far from the group photo, on a slope of scrub that rises to the north. A dirt road with an obvious downward slope curves down, so steep that it makes the eyes dizzy, approaching 70 degrees. On a rainy night, I listened to the leader's comment about Old Wolf Ridge in 50 words: it is essentially a slope, connecting the upper exit of Beauty Valley with the middle of the Five Elements cliff at the bottom. The slope is steep and full of trees. There is a word for walking on a seventy degree rock wall, luckily only about three metres.

I didn't know the name Old Wolf Ridge before, but I knew the place. Not long ago, when I was climbing the Five Elements Cliff with 3501, he had to go around the cliff due to an old injury and took the dirt road to Old Wolf Ridge by mistake. Halfway up, he was surprised by the bird trail on the cliff wall of Old Wolf Ridge and came back, before he finished climbing the cliff with me. He described Old Wolf Ridge as a path only one foot wide.

The track on Old Wolf Ridge is extremely sparse. This time, I was able to see it in its entirety, but the rush between the steep cliffs was beyond my ability. I always wanted to see it when I didn't see it, but once I was there, I was scared to death. Shallow Dance said behind me, "You don't know the old wolf? The road he walked on is called Old Wolf Ridge.

The trail was so steep that Xiao Ding, Shallow Dance, Wen Jing and Snowflake walked down it without fear. Shortly after descending the steepness, there was a bird trail that scraped against the rock face. I listened to the leader on a rainy night as he told me easily that it was okay to have foot nests. I was not afraid of the years, but I was not. Facing a sharp zigzag bend, I stopped. The turn was only twenty centimetres wide, a small flat area against the cliff face, surrounded by sparse shrubs, and beyond that by a deep, muddy stream. I crouched down and scraped my buttocks against the steep slope, sliding down a little and barely moving around the bend.

Ahead of me was a four-metre-long dirt path against the cliff face, no more than 20 centimetres wide, its footwells made of the grassy mud that clung to the rocky wall, with no solidity whatsoever. In one place it was not even a foot wide. Beyond was a stream more than ten metres deep. I shivered all over. The snowflakes in front of me turned around and taught me to keep my face to the cliff face and to move my feet slowly forward. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the hang of the "face to the wall" technique, and I always used to turn my body sideways, but fortunately this part of the cliff was not vertical. After barely scraping my way across, I had to descend another steep three-metre high rock slope.

Snowflake went down first, but suddenly her feet slipped and her body followed her down, but fortunately her feet touched the ground. Fortunately, her feet had touched the ground. In the dust, she held on to a branch and did not let go, but was safe. When it was my turn to go down, I couldn't find a place to put my feet, so I was grateful for the care I received when I was in danger. On the rainy night, I listened to the leader standing at the bottom of the ridge taking pictures of us, but later I still felt it was not easy to look at the pictures and wondered where I got the courage in the first place.

The remaining dirt road after the hike was drilled with endless grass trees and bushes. The soil was so soft that it was like stepping on a surging tide underfoot. I was both stabbed and eaten. I went to the hospital and paid 100 yuan to have a small thorn removed from my finger, and was laughed at for saying it was rosewood.

The group came to a screeching halt at the end of the dirt road, at the middle of the Five Elements cliff break. The team unloaded their packs and left them where they were, and followed the Rainy Night Listening Leader to the first rock face of the Five Elements Cliff, where they took a family photo. The team took turns to go up the first cliff of the Five Elements Cliff. The outfitter, Ding, jumped up and pulled the rope to show off his skills. The secretary, wearing glasses, tiptoed around the other side of the cliff to create a new path, completing another possible climb in what seemed like an impossible place.

Cliff climbing is different from hiking, it uses the explosive strength of your back and legs, and for a few days after I returned, my buttocks and thighs hurt when I moved. Sending pictures of Beauty Valley to my friends, my heart blossomed and I thanked my teammates for taking the pictures.

Recently, it was rumoured that something happened at Beauty Valley and videos and pictures of the injured were posted. When first stepped into Beauty Valley, puffed a wet heavy Yin Qi. The words that there is not enough yang energy came true, and the tragedy of blood splattered Beauty Valley and tears spilled on the big cliff happened, which outdoor people do not want to see. The wounded who suffered its lustful kiss were fortunate to be alive.

After the nucleic acid test, I went back to Xiangshan. I passed by Beauty Valley and went up to have a look. There was a thick puddle of dried blood on the rocks below the big cliff. Life is unpredictable and desires are never ending, so some cliffs should be forgotten. After hearing about the accident on a rainy night, the leader said to me the lines from the Psalm - Xiao Ya: like walking on thin ice, trembling and trembling.

Tolstoy said that even the greatest writers are only writing personal fragments. I always want to describe my experiences in more detail, to express a unique individual feeling. At the same time, I am also concerned that in some of the more dangerous parts of the country, my travels are faithfully documented while at the same time creating a key to unlocking these magic portals. Would such a road map be a kind of encouragement to those who would take the risk by following the map?

I do not believe in Buddhism, but I respect the compassionate heart and sincerely pray for peace. The Vajra Sutra says that all living things are like dreams and bubbles, like dew and lightning, and should be viewed as such.

2022/5/3 Draft
2022/5/5 Reworked at the beginning of summer
发表于 2022-5-13 19:17 8 只看该作者
邢台厚朴 发表于 2022-5-8 07:02 支持好活动。

感谢你的支持。问好论坛朋友
发表于 2022-5-13 19:17 9 只看该作者
燕巴虎 发表于 2022-5-8 09:02 支持好文章好路线。

最近老朋友总去胡同游览了,问好
发表于 2022-5-13 19:17 10 只看该作者
不需要退路 发表于 2022-5-9 08:32 户外活动,安全第一,出门前都给买上保险

好的朋友,注意安全,长期户外的保障
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |