国外

发点技术含量的真金白银:内侧板在现代竞技转弯中的应用

[复制链接] 查看:18244 | 回复:78
发表于 2011-11-30 11:29 31 只看该作者
发表于 2011-11-30 11:30 32 只看该作者
发表于 2011-11-30 11:30 33 只看该作者
Therefore, by the beginning of phase-I of a "new" turn, the racer achieves a fully re-centered position over the front of the "new" outside ski. Of course, this is an ideal scenario, but it can not be achieved without complete understanding of intricacies of using the inside ski. I hope, that the illustrations provided here sufficiently prove that the use of the inside ski in modern race turns is different from just keeping both skis equally loaded. I suppose the important role played by the inside ski is clear. However, a clear approach to teaching the proper use of the inside ski is needed. I will offer my perspective on this, as well, by using just one basic drill as an example.

因此,在下一个新弯开始的第一阶段,选手得以重新将力量压在新的外侧板的前部。当然,这是最理想的情况,但如果搞不明白内侧板的这些复杂应用,就永远也达不到理想状态。我希望,这些照片和图例能充分说明,在现代竞技转弯中内侧板的应用不是仅仅保持平均分力而已。假设我已经把内侧板的重要作用讲清楚了,下面则要讲的是正确使用内侧板的教学方法。我将用一个基础的练习方法为例来说明我的观点。
发表于 2011-11-30 11:30 34 只看该作者
If you study the technique of some World Cup racers, you may notice that many of them often lift the inside ski very slightly when entering the turn (at the beginning of phase- I). Undoubtedly, they enter the turn with 100% of weight on the outside ski. This movement helps a racer to avoiding leaning onto the inside ski while aggressively moving inside the arc of a turn. This technique can be seen more often from the racers of an older generation such as Maier, Cuche, Blardone, Raich and Schlopy. These guys were taught to lift the inside ski at the beginning of each turn since they were kids. Now they successfully use this movement in the context of modern technique. By contrast, a younger breed of racers tends to keep both skis in constant contact with the snow. On a moderate to steep pitch this approach can be faster if other things are equal. Generally, this technique is being taught to junior racers all over the world nowadays. However, the approach of seasoned ski racers should not be neglected either, especially on very steep sections of a course. I am convinced that drills involving entering the turn while lifting the inside ski are the base from which one can progress to acquiring the technique of using the inside ski. While perfecting these skills one should pay attention to a proper lift of the inside ski as well as to a correct placing of the ski on the snow and edging it. For this I suggest one fairly simple drill:

如果你研究过一些世界杯选手的技术,你可能会发现很多选手在入弯(第一阶段的初段)的时候会轻微地抬一下内侧板。无疑,他们在入弯时是外侧板100%承重的。这个动作使选手在向弯内侧猛动的时候,不至倾倒在内侧板上。这种技术在Maier,Cuche,Blardone,Raich和Schlopy等老一辈选手身上更常见,因为这些老家伙从小学滑雪时候就被教导要在入弯的时候抬内侧板。作为对比,新一代选手更倾向于保持两板都接触雪面。在较陡的坡道上,如果其他条件一致,采用不抬板技术比抬板技术的速度要快。大体上,现在全世界的青少年选手都在被教授不抬板的技术。但老一辈选手们的抬腿技术也不应该被一棒子打死,尤其是在赛道中非常陡的赛段。我认为,这套包含抬脚入弯的练习方法是逐步掌握内侧板应用的基础。在练习这些技巧的时候,不但应该注意适当地抬内侧板,同时也要注意如何正确地让抬起的板落到雪面上并用刃。为此,我推荐一个非常简单的练习方法:
发表于 2011-11-30 11:30 35 只看该作者
Right before beginning of phase-I of a turn, a skier extends a "new" outside leg and retracts the inside leg to the point of having the thigh parallel to the snow. Both skis are parallel, while one is up in the air and another one is on the snow. The ski tips should be level, with neither one in front of the other. Thus, a skier is in a typical (for phase-II) hyper-flexed position with one leg extended and another one extremely bent (see Maier in phase-II below)

在开始一个弯的第一阶段之前,滑雪者将新弯中的外侧腿伸直,并将内侧退弯曲至大腿与雪面平行。保持两板平行,一直板悬空(新弯中的内侧板),另一只踩在雪面上。保持两板的板头平齐,不要有前后差。这样,滑雪者就形成了在转弯第二阶段时使用的典型的超弯曲姿势——一腿伸展,另一腿极度收缩。(见下图中Maier在第二阶段的姿势)

1.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:31 36 只看该作者
Then, the skier begins inclining inside the arc and the outside edge of the inside ski touches the snow in the beginning of phase-II. It happens exactly at the same moment when in a regular turn the weight begins to shift to the inside ski. If this drill is executed correctly, it forces the skier to emphasize flexion of the inside leg and the weight shift. Obviously this drill requires and develops a skier's lateral balance. It is important that the inside ski is placed on the edge at an appropriate angle. A common mistake in this drill is just lifting the inside ski and then placing it down almost flat without any movement to the inside of the arc. The track left by the racer doing this drill correctly should look like this one:

然后,滑雪者开始向弯内侧倾,并在第二阶段开始的时候让内侧板的外刃接触雪面。在正常的转弯中,正是在这个时点,力量开始向内侧板转移。如果这个练习方法做得得当,它将迫使练习者加强内侧退的弯曲和力量转移。这个练习方法明显锻炼了了滑雪者的侧向平衡能力。很重要的一点事,内侧板要以一个适当的立刃幅度落地。这个练习的一个常见错误是:仅仅抬起内侧板,并在内侧板落地的时候平板底着地,而身体并没有向弯内侧倾。如果选手正确地完成了这个练习,那么他留下的轨迹应该是如下图所示:

1.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:31 37 只看该作者

One of the variations of this drill is its execution with placing the tip of the inside ski a little bit behind the tip of the outside one when the inside ski touches the snow. It allows one to avoid an excessive saggital split of the skis and the subsequent leaning onto the inside ski.

这个练习的一个变形是:在内侧板落地时,让内侧板的板头比外侧板的略靠后。这样做的好处是可以避免两板成外八字型,以及外八字型随后会造成的内侧板主要承重。
发表于 2011-11-30 11:31 38 只看该作者

Another variation of this drill is lifting the inside ski and keeping its tip over the tip of the outside ski (not to be confused with a javelin turn). When done correctly, it allows the skier to get more pressure on the shovel of the outside ski at the beginning of phase - I. In either one of these variations the tracks left on the snow should remain the same as the one shown above. Combining these variations of the drill with regular turns with both skis on the snow allows the skier to acquire a movement pattern for using the inside ski. At the advanced stages of development, these drills can be used in the gates, as well.

这个练习的另一个变形是:抬起内侧板,并让内侧板的板头保持在外侧板板头上方(别和javelin turn弄混,但是什么是javelin turn?)。如果做得正确,它能让滑雪者在第一阶段初段把更多的力量压在外侧板的板头。这两种变形练习留下的轨迹依然是前面图示的那样。将这两种练习与常规的不抬腿转弯相结合,可以让滑雪者摸索到使用内侧板的动作要领。在此后的提高阶段中,这些练习方法还可以用于过旗门。

发表于 2011-11-30 11:31 39 只看该作者
I am convinced that understanding the role of the inside ski is necessary for coaches and racers of all levels. I hope this article has provided a little help

我确信对于教练和任何水平的选手而言,弄清该如何使用内侧板都是必要的。我希望本文可以帮到你哦。
发表于 2011-11-30 11:31 40 只看该作者
全部发完
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |