有问必答

北极之旅

[复制链接] 查看:2230 | 回复:4
发表于 2009-3-26 18:46 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览
有个好朋友一直梦想能去到北极,不知各位是否有路线及其他的指导性意见?

刚刚在网上找到了一个俄罗斯的网站,组织极地之旅的,稍微翻译了一下,如有兴趣可以共同一起去了解

网站是https://www.northpole.ru/eng/index.html

Questions and answers about North Pole Expeditions

It is my cherished dream to go to the North Pole but I don't have so much money. What should I do?
The most common way to get to the Pole free of charge is to find for us several clients who can afford paying full price. So if you act as our agent either privately or as a travel agency you may go free if you find at least 10 customers.
Perhaps, there is someone who can sponsor your trip for making a promotional video or photo materials. There are no fixed prices for this. The decision is to be taken individually.
In general, the idea is standard - in order to get something you should give something first. Please, contact us if any ideas occur to you concerning our possible cooperation.

我非常梦想去北极却财力不济,我该怎么做?
最简单的免费去北极的方式是为我们找到几个付全额费用的客户,所以只要你是代理,无论是个人还是旅行社,只要你找到至少十个人同往,则你可以免费同去。
或者,有人愿意支助你的旅行目的是制作推广video或者照片素材。这个是没有固定的价格,全由个人决定。请与我们联系,如果你有任何与合作有关的想法。
How often do the North Pole expeditions take place?
Once a year in mid-April. This is the only season when tourist operations are possible in Arctica. All other time makes trips to the North Pole too risky due to weather conditions.

北极探险多久一次?
一年一次,每年四月中。这是唯一适合北极旅行的季节,其他时间由于天气原因都太冒险。
How many people usually take part?
Minimum 13 people in 1991 - maximum 500 in 1995. Our technical capabilities allow us to deliver up to 1,000 persons to the North pole and back during two weeks every April.

一般多少人参加
91年最少共13人,到95年人数提高到至多500人。我们的技术能力已允许我们运输1000人去北极,然后两周内回来,时间在四月。
What is the age of the participants?
The age doesn't matter. No limitations by age or health. Our youngest polar "Explorer" was just 10 years old; the oldest was aged 90.

参与者的年龄?
年龄不是问题。没有年纪和健康的限制。我们最年轻的极地探险者最小10岁,最大90岁。
What should I put on to survive the trip to the Pole?
在极地我应该穿什么来御寒?
You won't be exposed to extreme cold and wind for a long time if you take part in any of the North Pole programs (except for the ski trips). There will be always a tent or helicopter close at hand to take shelter in from the adverse weather.

任何的北极项目(出去滑雪)你都不会在极寒和强风中暴露过长时间。时刻我们都有帐篷或直升机在手边以备在恶劣天气下做庇护之用。

Anyway you should be properly dressed to be comfortable outdoors.

然而,户外还是必须正确舒适穿戴
1. We recommend Sorel high waterproof boots consisting of two inner and one outer layers. Rated to -70 C. There has not been a chance yet to test the boots at such a low temperature but at -40 C your feet are absolutely warm.

我们建议穿SOREL高防水靴,内两层外一层,防寒级别-70度。确实没有机会让我们在如此寒冷的环境测试靴子的功效,但在-40的环境下是绝对暖和的。

2. We do not recommend overalls. PreFERAbly two piece outer warm suit: breathable windproof parka with hood and breathable windproof pants. In this case you can always take your parka off when you find yourself in warm premises.

我们不建议穿连体服。两件式户外保暖服更加合适:透气防风皮质大衣带兜帽以及透气防风长裤。在温暖的环境下,你可以把外衣脱掉~~

3. The best protection for your hands is warm gloves + mittens. Mittens are worn over gloves. Please fit them on before buying.

对于手的最好保护是手套加登山手套,登山手套必须的防滑的。且在购买前试戴看是否合适。

4. Your polartex Tracksuit will allow you to look decent when you take your outer suit off.

除去外套后,极地运动服较合适。

5. In view of the above there are no special requirements to underwear. It should be warm, comfortable. Your movements should not be hampered by any piece of your clothing.

以上没有对内衣做特别规定。但它必须是保暖舒适的。你的行动不能被任何你的衣物有所妨碍。

6. You may need a fleece sports cap that you put on under your hood or cover your head when you are in a helicopter or in a tent.

你还需要一羊毛绒帽子戴在外衣兜帽之下以便在你在直升机或帐篷里的时候包裹住你的头部。

7. Your sunglasses will get misted and their metal rim will freeze the bridge of your nose but bright sunshine and white snow will make you screw your eyes. So you'd better have one to be on the safe side.

太阳眼睛会被附上薄雾,以及金属边框会把你的鼻梁冻伤,但刺眼的阳光和白雪会灼伤你的眼睛。所以你还是需要一副戴在身边以备不时之需。

Now that you fit your polar gear on think in advance where you will put (or hook) your mittens to when you take them off, where you will place your cameras to to keep the battaries warm. Cold lowers battery life. Check if a chocolate bar melts in your pocket.

现在让我们提前想想在你脱下手套的时候你要把它们放在或挂在哪里,你要把照相机放在哪里以保暖,低温会缩短电池持续时间。检查一下口袋中的巧克力是否有融化。

Many of our guests bring excessive luggage with them. Some of their bags return home unpacked. Do not take anything if you really do not need it! Do not forget small things like toothpicks and handkerchiefs. The nearest shop is many thousand miles away from the North Pole and there are no daily flights.

大多数我们的客户都携带过多的行李。不要携带任何你确实不需要的东西!也不要忘记小东西像牙签和手帕。最近的商店在距北极数千里之外而且不是每日有航班。

In the meantime we wish you a pleasant preparation for this extremely special trip and we hope to share with you the experience of being together on the Top of the World!

同时我们祝愿你能开心准备这次万分特殊的旅行,我们也希望在世界的顶端和你一起分享此次旅行。
Shall I be issued a certifiCATe confirming my reaching the North Pole?
Of course you shall. On return from the Pole a festive party will be arranged in Khatanga. The party starts with a solemn ceremony of handing special certificates confirming your conquering the North Pole. You'll be also gifted with North Pole badges and T-shirts.

当达到北极后我是否会被授予证书?
当然,在哈坦加会举行极地归来晚会。聚会会以容重的典礼开始并授以你征服北极的证书。你也会被赠与北极徽章和T恤。
Will my mobile phone be operational in Khatanga and in the North Pole?
If you have international roaming, you can eASIly use your mobile in Russia mainland, but unfortunately not in the North Pole. Too far away from the nearest base station. But you can use satellite phones there,
Iridium or Inmarsat.

我的移动电话是否能在哈坦加和北极境内使用?
如果你是国际漫游,有可以在俄罗斯境内使用,但北极境内很遗憾不行。因为距离最近的基站太远了。但是你可以在那里使用卫星电话,Iridium 或者 Inmarsat.
I have an idea of arranging an offbeat EVENT in the North Pole. There are people and sponsors. What should I do and how shall I benefit from my idea?
Get in touch with us by
[email=northpole%40newmail.ru]northpole@newmail.ru[/email].

About us"The North Pole Adventures" is a merger of several companies headed by a Russian travel agency "EuroUnion" (license No.B336223) and an American "Global Expeditions" specially set up to support and arrange the North Pole programs.
Fascinating North Pole tourist programs have taken place every April since 1991. More than 3,000 people from many countries of the world took part in the expeditions. They left their footprints on the top of the globe taking home unforgettable impressions backed up with colour prints of picturesque polar scenery.
The managing director is Sergei Insarov - a well-known traveller and organizer of offbeat events.

关于我们

“北极探险”是由俄罗斯旅行社“EuroUnion”(执照号:B33623)和美国GlobalExpeditons”领导联合多家公司共同支持组织的北极项目。
迷人的北极旅行从91年开始每年4约举行一次,来自世界各地的超过3000人参加过此远征。他们在世界的顶端留下了脚印,伴随着极地美景的彩色照片他们也把难以忘怀的记忆带回了家。

总经理是Sergei Insarov~~
发表于 2009-3-26 18:49 2 只看该作者
{:5_151:}
发表于 2009-3-26 21:17 3 只看该作者
多少个M?
发表于 2009-3-26 21:27 4 只看该作者
多少个M?牛仔Ψ魅力 发表于 2009-3-26 21:17

自己多带几个M来就OK了~~
发表于 2009-3-26 21:41 5 只看该作者
看着就有点心动
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |