搜索

主题

河池

叠翠大樟

[复制链接] 查看:6425 | 回复:59
发表于 2014-2-26 11:54 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览 | 只看本帖大图
本帖最后由 猎风小天使 于 2014-2-26 12:00 编辑

回想2010年的夏天,我们都知道猎风人已经到过大明山,但那是景区。曾站在橄榄大峡谷的边上笑望无尽的山脉,深呼吸迎面扑来的山风,仰望天空中的阳光从云层穿透出来,衬托半山的云雾在迅猛的涌动,大家雀跃的心情,如今的记忆,依然犹新。。。

为了这山脉,为了这山头,为了这流水。。。2011年秋天,我们再次携手相约,走进这片令人回味无穷的氧吧——大樟峡谷
Date back to the summer of 2010, We all know that "LieFeng members" have gotten to DaMing Mountain,But then that’s a scenic spot。
Once we stood on the edge of the "Olive grand canyon"with laugh .There is the sight of endless mountains.When we took a deep breath of the mountain brezze, looked up at the sunshine through the clouds. Fluff clouds and mistes springed up  the mid mountain, we’ll never forget such a joy memory…

For this moutain, for this hill, for this stream…In the autumn of 2011, we met again,  walked into this memorable natural oxygen bar hand in hand----‘DieCui Valley’.
叠翠大樟

2人 评分 查看全部评分
2人点评 收起
发表于 2014-2-26 11:55 2 只看该作者
从金城江驱车前往上林大明山,因为一路上看见美丽的风景,车子停停开开,贪玩的猎风人怎能错过美好的景象,于是东看看西望望的,致使原本5点抵达露营点的计划,变成了开开心心的天黑到达 ,浩浩荡荡约30人的队伍,将在美丽的夜晚渐渐谱写----温馨叠翠谷之驴。

We drove all the way from JinChengJiang to Shanglin ‘DaMing Mountain’, ‘LieFeng members’ would never miss an opportunity to see any beautiful scenery, therefore we were late to arrived the destination according to our original schedule, there are 30 of us, we are going to rewrite “what a wonderful journey of DieCuiValley” tonight…

发表于 2014-2-26 11:56 3 只看该作者
一轮明月当空照,十五的月亮,十六圆,一切那么的祥和,空气清新。

Bright moon hung in the sky. The moon on 16th is rounder than that on the 15th.  Everything is so peace,  air is fresh...

叠翠大樟

发表于 2014-2-26 11:57 4 只看该作者
晚宴开始。。。有个词语,叫美食。桌上上的,有不帅GG 的最爱---上林出名的狗肉,一路说了8次,要买狗肉几多几多斤。听得从不吃狗肉的天使姐姐想敲烂车窗,越窗而出。还有另一道重头菜,所有猎风人的最爱,辉哥的拿手菜---三文鱼。。。此时,流年姐姐一定在捶胸跺脚,呵呵。再次,店主健康哥哥家的土鸡清汤,微酸辣鱼头汤,爆炒笋子鸡,山扁菜,番茄鸡蛋。道道菜让人垂涎千尺。。。

Dinner began to... There is a word, that the food. The table, have not handsome GG favorite-on the famous dog meat, all the way Lin said, how to buy eight times the dog how jins. Hear never eat dog meat angel sister want to knock on bad, the more the window window. And the other a crunch food, all the people of the love most, hui brother's speciality-salmon... At this time, when the elder sister must be in lamented stamp, ha ha. Again, the boss's house health brother's house of native clear soup, the hot and sour soup, fish head while ZiJi bamboo shoots, flat food tomato eggs, mountain. The restaurant coveted feet...
叠翠大樟

叠翠大樟

叠翠大樟

发表于 2014-2-26 11:58 5 只看该作者
还是那把烂吉他,还是那几根烂钢丝,还是那个人。米拉大叔的最恨----geng ,geng,geng的声音。却引来无数新驴的表演欲望,老驴们的掌声,欢呼欢笑声。。。夜,在温柔而美丽的爱爱姐姐唱响的一首《月亮代表我的心》中划破宁静:你问我爱你有多深?我爱你有几分。我的情也真,我的爱也深,月亮代表我的心。。。。
Or that broken guitar, or that a few root rot, or the man. Wire The most hated-uncle merari geng, geng, geng voice. But attract numerous new donkey performance desire, the old donkey the applause of joy, laughter... Night, in the gentle beautiful love love song of "the moon represents my heart"--you asked how much I love you? I love you have a few minutes. My feeling is really, I love is deep, the moon represents my heart...
叠翠大樟

发表于 2014-2-26 11:59 6 只看该作者
新驴当心中毒的《青春最美》,共鸣无数老驴的心声。。

多想和你并肩再一次,笑看山和海,蓝天白云清风吹送来,不变的梦想
多想装上乘风的翅膀,和你去翱翔,天高地远你我任逍遥,永远的理想

在心中,有一个梦,从没放弃过,把最美的风景留给,最真的你我
在身边,有一个你,总在鼓励我,并肩风雨笑着看,潮起潮落

多少次挥洒汗和泪,青春的最美,你我,从不后悔,跌倒过几回
多少次梦想在高飞,青春的最美,你我,风雨同心又一年

New donkey be careful of poisoning the most beautiful youth ", many of the old donkey resonance voice..
Many want to side by side with you again, laughter appears the mountains and the sea breeze wafted, blue sky and white cloud, the same dream
Many want to put on the wings of the ride, and you go to soar, highland far you I am a day and free and unfettered, eternal ideal

In the mind, and have a dream, never give up, the most beautiful scenery, the most really you left me
In the side, have a you, always encourages me, side by side with a smile, and look at fashion

How much time asperses sweat and tears, the youth of the most beautiful, you I never regret, fall, several times
How many times in goofy, the youth of dream, you my most beautiful, wind and rain with one another year

叠翠大樟

发表于 2014-2-26 12:00 7 只看该作者
很遗憾,我们的南瓜MM唱歌的相片,但是大家可以在爱爱和当心中毒的两副图片里找出那个扭头裂嘴巴和喝酒的MM就是我们的新驴南瓜MM了,搞笑派的。

夜,因为猎风人的到来,在游戏的派对里欢颜笑语,唱唱喝喝的环节中,不再漫长。举杯相邀,想喝的就喝,想睡的,就去睡吧。。。

Unfortunately, our pumpkins MM sing a song of photos, but everybody can be in love love and be careful of poisoning in the picture the two sets of find out the twist a mouth and the MM of crack drink is our new donkey pumpkin MM, funny pie.
Night, because the wind, the arrival of the people in the party and singing and joys yan drink tache, no longer long. In wales, want to drink a toast the drink, want to sleep and go to sleep...
发表于 2014-2-26 12:19 8 只看该作者
猎风小天使 发表于 2014-2-26 11:54 回想2010年的夏天,我们都知道猎风人已经到过大明山,但那是景区。曾站在橄榄大峡谷的边上笑望无尽的山脉, ... ...

顶帖支持!
发表于 2014-2-26 12:21 9 只看该作者
2011年9月17日的清晨,空气如此的好,连天气也也眷顾猎风人,所以大家早早地吃完早餐,迫不及待地要向峡谷进军。。。。

On September 17, 2011, the morning air so good, even the weather also visited hunting, so all of the early, and can't wait to eat breakfast to to the canyon into...

叠翠大樟

叠翠大樟

叠翠大樟

发表于 2014-2-26 12:21 10 只看该作者
老驴零零发,从他的眼眸里,看出来,他在对SASA姐姐无限的思念,没办法啊,SASA姐姐参加不了活动。要开会国。比较忙,呵呵。。。
Old donkey from his hair, pitying eyes, see out his sister infinite thoughts, SASA can't ah, SASA sister from playing in activities. Countries will have a meeting. Is busy, ha ha...
叠翠大樟

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |