本帖最后由 V7_ 于 2009-5-27 19:11 编辑

重大利好!!!!!!淘宝有卖  !!280.00大洋!!!

女生们的生理习性就是和男士们不同嘛,尤其爱玩户外的野女人,常常有苦难言啊!
例如:厕所脏、野外不方便蹲…
这时,如果有这种秘密武器,就能解决这些问题啦!  (还可以去男厕吓男人)
公驴们!别被吓到啦!哈哈!

淘宝有卖啊,280

Whiz Freedom

Sure it's only August, but no reason to delay. You guys have been reading the news. Job numbers were released, doesn't look good. Market is still tanking. Housing prices haven't bottomed out yet. Time to do what Americans do best, buy stuff. Grease the wheels. Get people back to work with your disposable, if you have any. Lets ignore the fact that the Whizaway is a U.K. product. We'll call this practice. It's just one of the little thing we do here at GoBlog; save global economies.

We've been writing about this nifty product segment for years. First it was the Freshette, then the SheWee, and now the Whizaway. All pretty similiar, which begs the question, why are we writing about it again? Well, for the first time, we actually took a look a the product, read the reviews, and a light bulb went on. Hey, it's kind of useful product for the active outdoor woman in your life. Especially if she's a mountaineer, arctic Explorer, or just likes to hang with the boys, drink a lot of beer and pee in the bushes. What did it for us were the quotes on the site from users:

Yes - I was a frequent user of the Whiz during my Expedition to the North Pole! I really don't know what I would have done with out it. Sometimes the weather conditions can be really pretty fierce which stops you from going outside to pee. I know a lot of the girls were peeing in the porches of their tents but I preferred to use my Whiz and a Nalgee bottle. I would pee both whilst just being in the tent with my team and I even used to pee in my sleeping bag. Infact, I found the Whiz so easy to use I was able to pee in my sleeping bag without undoing the zips at all! Very usefl when its minus 40 outside."- Zuzanna R, North Pole

"It's absolutely brilliant. I am a KEEN angler and having to wee beside a lake or river has always been a problem in the past. Disgusting public toilets are no longer a problem either. My mum and nan both want a Whiz now too and I would like one for my three year old daughter." - Sarah B. Chelmsford

Gentlemen, you can't go wrong with one of these as a birthday gift, stocking stuffer, or just a general "honey I love you and want you to pee standing up so we can be closer" kind of gift on Mother's Day. Make it happen boys.
发表于 2009-5-14 03:16 2 只看该作者
这东西,那啥,不好评论
发表于 2009-5-14 07:11 3 只看该作者
5pp54
发表于 2009-5-14 10:40 4 只看该作者
看不到图
发表于 2009-5-14 11:24 5 只看该作者
'可随处小便'的♀Whiz Freedom,其实就是一个漏斗

户外秘密武器-Whiz Freedom自由小便器
发表于 2009-5-14 13:28 6 只看该作者
嘿嘿
去超市买几个漏斗,老板给个批发价多好。