搜索

主题

攀岩

Use Your Feet--好好利用你的脚去攀岩

[复制链接] 查看:3728 | 回复:12
发表于 2006-11-2 13:03 1 只看该作者
中国户外资料网 作者:liufeng51【授权发表】<br /><br /><b>原文來自:www.justclimb.com 作者:Charles Arthur 编译:Liufeng51</b><br /><br />我想那天在普兰姆Tremadog(E15b)这条线的第一段最后一部分我爬得相当好,这是我在E1线路上第一周爬得那么有规律(尽管不是先锋攀),并且表现得非常有信心。<br /><br />“你知道”正保护我攀爬的朋友彼得说,“你实在没有好好利用脚。”这让我困惑:如果我完攀了这段他怎么还说我没用好脚?<br /><br />大多数初级攀岩者,尤其男性攀岩者脚法都很糟糕,其中有些人甚至根本不学习脚法。要想提高,秘诀就是多观察高手的攀爬。如果高手们完成的线路,在你看来根本就无法踩住,你就会明白脚法的好差真有非常大的区别。<br /><br />事实上,普通攀岩者与顶尖攀岩者的区别在于脚法,而不是大胳膊!<br /><br />在去普兰姆的前一周,我在Millstone看过攀岩者先锋Tea(E35C)和顶绳攀爬Scritto‘s Republic(E76b),我很为攀爬者的精确脚法感到吃惊。看起来他很随意地把脚尖踩在岩壁上,没有好的手点也没有好的脚点,然而他却稳稳地踩在岩壁所选择的岩点上。<br /><br />初学者很难理解脚法对于进阶的重要性。但,回忆一下你第一次从运动鞋改攀岩鞋时的情形,突然之间,你就可以踩住你之前穿普通鞋做梦也踩不住的脚点,对不对?<br /><br />高手们与你穿同样的攀岩鞋,却可以做到精确而敏感的脚法,就如你穿运动鞋和攀岩鞋的区别。高手们更关注脚点传递的信号,踩在哪里?是否踩稳?在你是爬4c、5c的线时,别忘了有人能爬6c、7a甚至7b,这是因为他们的脚分担了大部分体重。老实说,目前这些比你爬得好的人,他们不是超人,也不是他们使用了不同的橡胶,Seb Grieve爬Parthian Shot(E96c/7a)穿的也是Five Ten的Velcros----无论在野外或岩馆,哪都有人穿。<br /><br />那么,如何知道脚法的问题在哪,如何改进呢?<br /><br />要诊断出问题是不容易的,可以请你的朋友帮你观察(两个人互相发现问题,谁也不吃亏。)<br /><br />A.别人很轻易就能踩住的点而你却容易滑脱;<br />B.如果你踩岩点和移动时总是发出异常的声音,说明你的脚法不够精确;<br />C.你更喜欢大脚点而不是就近的点,即使它们较远,需要伸长腿或要跳跃才能够到。这是人工岩壁攀爬者的通病,要知道,在自然岩壁上,可能整条线路都是小脚点。<br /><br />由于腿比手臂强壮得多,所以踩点时要尽可能使出最大力,以使身体的绝大部分重量让腿分担。攀岩鞋一定要紧,鞋太大的话,则无法精确踩点,脚法自然很糟糕。<br /><br />向下看,注意观察你的下一个脚点。总是站在同一个地方徒劳的在岩壁上找手点是初学者的通病,他们从不拼力向上抓点。事实上,使你的手保持舒服的抓握状态,然后寻找下一个脚点,在找点的时候想想:那是最好的脚点吗?如何才能让它最大地承担你的体重?<br /><br />多数攀岩者(尤其是在人工岩壁)从不相信斜坡能够踩得住,但通常可以(且比当作手点好得多),踩不住的原因是因为脚在踩点时滑脱。<br /><br />这使得大多数初学者不相信小点或者斜坡点,他们不把身体重量放在脚点上,事实上,这更容易滑脱,你的攀岩鞋橡胶底只有在加力时才能更好地踩住岩点。只有掌握了向一侧顶膝盖,习惯于把重心压到较高的那条腿的方法后,你才不会觉得压重心和磨擦点危险。踩磨擦点时,只要专注于踩点的脚就行了。<br /><br />踩点要精确。如高手表现的一样,对于脚的控制将产生很大的差异。Tim Emmett曾这样叙述他一次Solo Dinas Cromlech的Left Wall(E25c)和Right Wall(E56a)线路时游刃有余的状态:“我只能看到一些小岩粒点,我把脚尖踩在上面并确信可以踩住。”他并没有提到手点,因为手点只用来保持平衡。最大程度发挥脚的作用,保持前臂不僵硬是爬这条线路的精髓,尤其是你在Solo线路时,对于前臂不僵硬的要求非常高。<br /><br />想要快速提高你的脚法,多爬砾岩和石灰岩俯坡吧,直壁和悬岩亦不错。在悬岩上攀爬,需要更精确的脚法,每一步的移动都要使手臂省力并在力竭之前快速通过。<br /><br />在俯坡上练习的时间多些,因为手臂不易礓硬,这样便可以专注于你的脚法。闭上眼睛(或许在室内岩馆练习较好),试着移重心,体会用脚承重保持平衡,以及踩点方式对它的影响。<br /><br />训练时尽量踩小脚点。热身的时候可以用大脚点,直到手臂和手指活动开,便可以给自己加难度了。如果踩小点使你手臂很快力竭,那更要关脚注点,让它提供更多支撑。有时候,只要把一条腿抬高一点,便可以把体重全压在另一条腿上,其它的时候,你自己想方法休息了哦。<br /><br />如果要给中级攀岩者一个忠告,那就是:像女人一样攀岩。由于她们身高和肩部大肌肉都逊于男人,女人会爬得更有效率,从而爬得更高,尤其在困难的横渡和屋檐线路。男人认为攀爬只与肌肉相关,但,“瘦弱”的女人却经常胜过他们。如果下次你不行了,最好的办法就是多看女人攀爬,并好好学习。<br /><br />好了,这至少给了你一个攀不上去的托辞……
发表于 2006-11-2 13:04 2 只看该作者
  附原文:<br />  <br />  <b>use your feet</b><br /><br />  I thought I was doing quite well that day as I struggled up the final groove of the first pitch of The Plum, an E1 5b at Tremadog. It was my first week climbing regularly at E1 (even if I wasnt leading it) and I thought that my confidence was showing.<br />  &quot;You know,&quot; said my friend Peter, as he belayed me up, &quot;youre really not using your feet well at all.&quot; Instant deflation, which also left me perplexed: how could he say that I wasnt using my feet well if I was getting up the pitch?<br />  Most beginners, certainly men, are terrible at using their feet well, and some never learn how. The key to improvement is usually seeing someone who is very, very good climbing: if you watch them getting up something where you cant even see what theyre standing on, you quickly realise that footwork can make a very big difference.<br />  Fact: the difference between ordinary climbers and top climbers is footwork, not big arms.<br />  The week before I was on The Plum, I was at Millstone watching someone who had just led Time For Tea (E3 5c) having a go toproping Scrittos Republic (E7 6b). What amazed me was the precision with which he placed his feet - more specifically, how he looked at just where he was going to put his toe and the edge of his foot, and then put it right there. No scraping or scrabbling; he just put his shoes on the rock and stood on the spot he had chosen.<br />  Its very hard for beginners to understand that your footwork is the key to improvement. But think of this: remember the difference it made when you first put on a pair of climbing shoes, rather than trainers? Suddenly your feet would stick to things you never could have dreamed of with normal shoes.<br />  The precision and sensitivity that good climbers bring to their footwork, wearing the same shoes as you, is the same as that between wearing trainers and rock boots. Theyre much more aware of the signals coming from their feet, of how well their feet are sticking, and they take more care about where they put them. Whether you climb 4c or 5c, dont forget that there are people who can do 6c, 7a or maybe even 7b moves - and most of their weight is taken by their feet. Thats a lot better than youre doing presently - but honestly, theyre not superhuman. Nor do they have different rubber from you - Seb Grieve climbed Parthian Shot (E9 6c/7a) in a pair of Five Ten Velcros, the same model you can see at crags and climbing walls all round the country.<br />  So, youre thinking, how can I tell whats wrong with my footwork? And how can I improve it? <br />  Diagnosing whats wrong is tricky. It can help to get a friend to watch you. (Take it in turns on each other - that way you can hurt each others feelings equally.) Clues include:<br />  you find your feet slip off holds that other people stand on easily;<br />  if you listen to the noise your feet make at a wall, and theres a lot of banging as you move them between holds, youre not being precise;<br />  you prefer big footholds, even if they need a bit of a stretch/jump, to small intermediate ones. The last is a common mistake of wall-bred climbers. Trouble is, you might find outside that the whole route consists of little footholds.<br />  Because your legs are much stronger than your arms, you should always try to get your legs to take the overwhelming majority of your weight. Always try to maximise the force that you put through your feet - though be sensitive to marginal holds. Make sure your boots are tight: sloppy boots mean sloppy footwork, because you cant push precisely on holds.<br />  Look down at what youre going to put your foot on. The most common fault beginners make is to stand and look up for handholds, and vainly try to move their hands up while standing in the same place. It never works and leads to desperate lunges. Instead, get comfortable on the handholds you have, and then look to see what footholds are available so you can step up. Ask yourself as you look at the footholds: is that the best hold? How do you have to direct your weight to use the hold best?<br />  Many people (especially at climbing walls) dont believe that sloping holds will take their weight. Usually they will (often better than the same hold used as a handhold). What puts people off is that their foot slips off the hold initially.<br />  This makes many beginners reluctant to trust small or sloping holds - they put their foot unweighted on it, and it seems to want to slip off. But your shoe rubber can only stick to a hold once you exert force on it. This is why rockovers and smears can seem perilous until you get used to the principle that you have to transfer weight onto the higher foot: for rockovers, shift your weight sideways towards the higher knee; for smears, consciously think about pushing on the wall with your smearing foot.<br />  Aim for precision too. As the top climbers show, its control over your feet which makes a difference. Tim Emmett once described being in a heightened state of mind on a day when he soloed Left Wall (E2 5c) and Right Wall (E5 6a) at Dinas Cromlech: &quot;I could just see the little pebbles and screw my toe on them and know exactly that they were going to stick,&quot; he said. Notice that he didnt talk about the handholds; hands are for balance, and on the Cromlech using your feet to the maximum is essential to stop yourself pumping out. And if youre soloing, then the importance of not pumping out is obviously a lot higher.<br />  If you want to improve your footwork quickly then doing lots of gritstone and limestone slabs is an excellent way forward. But vertical faces and even overhanging rock are good too; on overhanging ground it actually becomes more important to use your feet precisely, both to save strength in your arms on each move and to get you through the physically wearing parts quickly, before you tire too much.<br />  Slabs however give you more time, because your arms arent at risk of pumping out, in which you can listen to what your feet are doing, and try to sense ---- with your eyes closed if you can (though perhaps this is better done indoors) ---- how shifting your balance controls the weighting on your feet, and the way that affects the usability of a foothold.<br />  Practise using smaller footholds when youre training. When youre warming up you should use large footholds until your arms and fingers are warm, but try then to give yourself harder problems. If you use small footholds then you will put more strain on your arms, but you should also aim to extract the most help from those footholds too. Sometimes its effective to have one foot high so that you can let most of your weight rest on one foot; other times youll just have to invent ways to get the weight off.<br />  If theres one piece of advice that would make most mid-grade men climb better, it would be: try to climb like a woman. Because they dont have the height or the big shoulder muscles, women have to climb more efficiently, using their feet to get them higher. This is just as true on difficult traverses and roofs: men think its all about muscle, but &quot;weaker&quot; women will often outshine them. The best solution, then, is to watch out for women climbing next time youre out, and try to copy them.<br />  Well, at least it gives you a good excuse...<br /><br /><b>转载或引用务请标明“中国户外资料网”,本文网址:<br /><a href='https://www.8264.cn/18223.html' target='_blank'>https://www.8264.cn/18223.html</a></b>
发表于 2006-11-2 13:43 3 只看该作者
感觉这篇文章更适合进阶的攀岩者。对脚的合理使用确实是很重要呢
发表于 2006-11-2 14:28 4 只看该作者
呵呵,译得满不错呢
发表于 2007-7-19 11:14 5 只看该作者
如何训练脚法呢`?
发表于 2007-7-19 17:45 6 只看该作者
哎!脚啊!脚啊!它咋不XX点哪 !
发表于 2007-7-30 17:45 7 只看该作者
学习了
发表于 2007-7-30 22:17 8 只看该作者
现在只能学习理论,用想象攀爬了...