主题

华北

(中英文版)岁月如沙(沙漠穿越)Years as Sand

[复制链接] 查看:9514 | 回复:26
发表于 2010-6-18 17:23 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览 | 只看本帖大图
本帖最后由 沙子7001925 于 2010-7-26 23:04 编辑

岁月如沙 ——沙漏还记得,我们遗忘的时光。
Years as Sand——The sandglass remembers times we lost

因偶然的机缘,我参加了一次库布齐沙漠之旅,并获赠了一个沙漏。搜索“沙漏”字条,我突然发现冥冥中有许多的巧合,有以“沙漏”为名的歌曲、小说和电影,而我一直使用的电脑鼠标光标在等待时就是“沙漏”,原先经常埋怨电脑速度太慢的焦躁竟变得平静了,甚至看着沙漏符号觉得有些可爱。
By chance I attended a KUBUQI desert tour, and got a present of sandglass. Searching item “sandglass” in Internet, I suddenly found that there are many coincidence. There are songs, novels and films named Sandglass”even my mouse cursor is a “sandglass” when waiting. I always complain a slow speed of my computer before, and now the galling mood becomes peace, even “sandglass” cursor becomes cute.

用相机对电脑屏幕拍下的沙漏图片以及“沙漏”光标

Take a picture of a sandglass and a mouse cursor of sunglass.

当我凝视着沙漏中的细沙渐次落下,渐渐堆积,回忆将我拉回到十多年前,很想再去翻看一下当年的那些笔记和照片。
When I’m staring at sand in sandglass falling gradually, accumulating little by little, my memories took me back to more than 10 years ago; I really want to review notes and pictures of that time again.

曾经有许多朋友问我为什么叫沙子?我都没有能很好的回答,今天的这个回答就作为标准的版本吧!我是来自霞客家乡的一名男生,十二年前的夏季到北方各地旅行,途经北京河北内蒙古宁夏甘肃等地,第一次尝试穿越临近宁夏的沙漠。当时的情形依然历历在目,行为和决定现在看来显的稚气和鲁莽。在此后的很长一段时间,我的旅行目标锁定在能成功的穿越一片沙漠。不久后,赶上网络的普及,我的网名就取了“沙子”这名。名字一直没变,工作终于变成了和户外运动有关的事,但沙漠之行再也没能成行。
Many friends ever asked me why my name is “Sand”? I failed to give a good answer. Answer of today could be a standard one. I’m a young man comes from hometown of Xu Xiake, a famous Chinese tourist in Ming Dynasty. A summer season of 12 years ago, I traveled in North China; the tour covered an area of Beijing, Hebei province, Inner Mongolia Minority AUTOnomous Region, Ningxia Hui Minority Autonomous Region and Gansu Province. During that tour I first time tried to cross a dessert near NingXia, but failed. I still keep a good memory of that experience. The decision and action seems childish and rash when looking back. A long time afterward, my tour target was to cross a dessert sUCCessfully. Later Internet became popular, and I used “Sand” as my Net ID. This “name” hasn’t changed, and my job links with outdoor activity finally, but the dessert tour hasn’t done.

转眼已是十二年,机缘巧合,今年六月初我有幸参加了一次轻松的沙漠之旅,在沙漠行进了两天半。充分而良好的准备使得旅途轻松而愉快,沙漠似乎并不是那么的不近人情,不必再是风萧萧兮的壮士才有勇气穿越。
It has been 12 years, for a good chance, I attended an easy dessert tour this June and walked in desert for 2.5 days. Full and well preparation makes this tour easy and happy. Dessert seems not so “cold”, and crossing it is no longer a task of man of brave and courage.
    回忆沙漠之行的日日夜夜竟是如此的美好,这是以前试图穿越它是不敢想象的。
When recalling, the days and nights during dessert tour were so beautiful, this didn’t dare to image before.

初到农场的月夜,夜色中农场宁静安详。抚慰了每一个到来的过客。
Moon night of arriving day, farm is quiet and peaceful, comforting every arrived passing TRAVELER.

太阳初升,大地即将热闹起来
Sun is rising, earth would be animated soon.

发表于 2010-6-18 17:29 2 只看该作者
本帖最后由 沙子7001925 于 2010-7-26 22:54 编辑

经过一天的行进,享受片刻的平静
After one-day cross, we enjoyed a moment of peace.

次日的太阳静静的升起又轰轰烈烈
The second day, sun rises quietly and becomes vigor soon.

一切又恢复了安静
All come to quiet again.

发表于 2010-6-18 17:34 3 只看该作者
本帖最后由 沙子7001925 于 2010-7-26 22:56 编辑

虽是个摆拍也足以勾起女友未能一起行走一起享受美景的遗憾。
Even just a pose for photos, it could bring me feeling of pity that my girlfriend was absent and couldn’t enjoy the beautiful scene with me.

沙漠最大的特点是缺水,沙海及沙丘上的纹理却和海或波纹却如此相象,闪耀着金色的光泽。沙和水再次神似,不停的流动中改变着。
The most remarkable character of dessert is lacking of water. Veins of Sand Mountain looks like waves of sea, shining a color of gold. Sand and sea are also very alike, changing constantly during moving.

发表于 2010-6-18 17:37 4 只看该作者
本帖最后由 沙子7001925 于 2010-7-26 22:58 编辑

穿越沙漠是否可行,受到很多的制约,个人的身体素质、定向导航能力、合理的装备等多种因素,十二年前我独自开始的沙漠之旅具备的最多只是身体素质,之所以有幸安全撤出沙漠,完全是得到了偶然的帮助。今天的我仍然不能保证完成当初的梦想,但至少有了不少自信。
Crossing dessert could success or not, limited by many factors: physical condition, directional guidance ability, and equitable equipments. What I was capable to cross dessert alone 12 years ago was just my good physical condition, and withdraw back safely was just by chance. Today I still couldn’t guarantee I could fulfill the mission, but at least I am with more confident. .
    沙漠行进中减少水分的消耗意义重大,我穿了宽松的衣物、戴宽沿帽、头巾。另外我还搭了临时的遮阳棚以便在烈日下保证休息,也许是太具诱惑,我是小棚里还挤了两借阴凉的。水要小口勤喝,避免发生脱水。
To reduce water consuming during dessert crossing is meaningful; I wore loose cloth, wide-edge cap, and headscarf. Besides I set up a temporary sunshade tent which could guarantee a good rest under sun. Maybe because of its good effect, two of my fellows share the tent with me. Water need to drink little each time and drink frequently to avoid dehydration.

沙漠的行进技巧是这次的最大的收获,如何省力地在沙漠中行走?方法一是踩着别人的脚印走,这一方法在沙地较软,下陷明显时使用更好!二:迎风面沙地很实则按自己的步幅行走最省力。三:使用双杖可以较轻松的上坡。
Skill of walking in dessert is the biggest gain of this tour. How to cross dessert with less effort? Method 1 is to step the footprint of person ahead, which is better at soft sand earth, sand sinking easily condition; method 2 is to keep own step when walking in facing wind sand earth, which is effort saving.; method 3 is walking with two sticks, which is easy when uphill walking.

在沙漠两天半轻松的度过和有效的越野车保障密切相关,没有这样的保障,绝大部分的队员会无缘这次旅行。因为夏季这样的天气,重装徒步穿越沙漠是个过分危险的活动。
For 2.5 days easily cross, it’s closely linked with a all-terrain vehicle for food and water supply. Without this guarantee, most of fellows will fail the tour, as in summer with heavy equipment to cross dessert is a highly-dangerous action.

岁月如沙般消逝,一下过了12年,联系起两端的是我的两次沙漠之行。不短的岁月,个人的阅历渐渐积累,从一个小伙到将近不惑,明天的我依然会去旅行,只要心在召唤。
Years lost quietly as sand, 12 years has passed. What links two sides of 12 years are 2 dessert-crossing tours. It isn’t a short time, and my life experience accumulates, and a young boy is near to forty years old. Tomorrow I will still travel as long as my heart calls me.

发表于 2010-6-20 17:03 5 只看该作者
可能大家不太认识我,有机会可以一起出去走走
发表于 2010-6-20 17:36 6 只看该作者
谢谢楼主的分享
发表于 2010-6-22 10:51 7 只看该作者
翻看邮箱的草稿,有多年前的旅行笔记,让人回忆起当时的行旅印象以及由此隐约串联起的成长轨迹。当时由于相机丢失,没能留下照片,但愿不至于过于乏味。

穿过无人区

昨天中午,同正好经过并等了我一天的李伟麟(而他原打算去拉萨)一起徒步离开青藏公路,向东偏南方向进入无人区。这时天下起了雪,风向正好是我们走的方向,我俩顶着风雪向前,身上一会就积了不少,但很快就化成水,把衣服都弄湿了。一点多,雪停了下来,天空还漏出点蓝天。吃一包方便面,一块风干牛肉。才上路,雪又下了起来...
      荒原上,我俩不停的向前走,起先还不停地搭话,渐渐的除我不时以指南针矫正方向并发出“向左”、“向右”的口令外,谁也不再吭声了,只是沉默着努力前进,踩着因有雪水而泥泞的沙土地。身上一会热、一会冷,内衣有点湿了,我开始有点轻微的咳嗽的症状。终于,见到楚玛尔河河水了,我决定寻找宿营地休息,但楚玛尔河(长江上游最大的支流)河床宽近一公里,下水等到发现太宽时,想要回到河岸就还得走不少回头路,而河对面就是草地。
      涉水过河,又冷又疼。幸好一上岸就有了理想的营地,自然形成的沙堤挡去了一点平坦的高原上肆虐的风。我整理出一小块够支帐篷的平地,李则开始准备生火。这里连柴火也奇缺,采些枯死的小灌木,收集点野驴粪便加上刚才在河床捡的一根木头,就凭着这些,在风中,(近八点)宿营到天黑(约九点)居然吃上了热方便面和牛肉干汤。
      黎明前,我的睡袋抵挡不住高原的寒冷,侧睡时,背部偏冷,只是还不到无法忍受的程度。等不再黑暗时,我打开帐篷,伸出手去,早晨的太阳在我手上洒上了一层金黄,天空则碧蓝一片。起来后发现:帐外通往河对岸成排的野牦牛脚印似乎多了些,帐篷的背光处结了霜,硬邦邦的,搁在外边的鞋子象被是遗弃了般可怜,也结了层白霜。洗脸时,我用手拂开水面的“浮尘”,想不到是层不薄的冰。
      一早的阳光就非常刺眼,有了太阳,温暖就回到了身边。蓝天上浮云渐渐增多,草上的冰霜在迅速地消逝,冰晶在消失前折射出五彩晶莹的亮光,如同一粒粒散落的钻石。棕红色的河床上流淌着与天空一样蓝的楚玛尔河,远处,是一排雪山卧在天边。9点40,吃过方便面、整理完东西的我俩沿河前进。约11点见到了一只相当完整的野牦牛头骨,可惜头骨相当沉,只是画下来作为记录,就让它留在这片神奇的土地上安息吧!
      下午,查看地图觉得简易公路并不过河,就涉水回了左岸。这里因河水分成两股而上了个小小的当,过河穿上鞋袜走了段路又是道河挡住了去路,好在今天白天的水比较暖和。还有件事挺可笑,即在走了共有一天的路程后,见前面有“三个人”,正怀着既满腹猜疑又兴高采烈的心情靠近前去,发现他们移的挺快,原来却是三只野驴。
       为了不致错过可能出现的路,我俩不得不在河岸沙土上费力步行。不久,在将信将疑中发现草地内有亮光移动,原来是车窗玻璃的反光,我们终于又回到了生命线——公路边了。
发表于 2010-6-22 15:27 8 只看该作者
沙漠也是我向往的
发表于 2010-6-22 17:13 9 只看该作者
学习啦
发表于 2010-6-22 17:40 10 只看该作者
{:4_111:}
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |