搜索

主题

其它

保护西藏生态环境,环保领队拉鲁湿地环保行动

[复制链接] 查看:12342 | 回复:13
发表于 2010-7-13 22:34 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览
7月11日下午,由环保领队邓将军带队,在拉萨市环保局及西藏拉鲁湿地管委会的工作人员协助下,20多人对拉鲁湿地国家级自然保护区内的垃圾进行了清理,以实际行动践行环保理念。

这次行动的目的是希望每个参与行动的人都成为环保的领头人,让环保公益出行理念影响我们的生活和身边的人,保护生态环境,让人与自然更加和谐相处。此次活动受到西藏日报、西藏商报、拉萨晚报、西藏电视台的跟踪报告,在西藏刮起了一阵环保领队旋风。

邓将军与拉鲁湿地管委会局长普布次仁

拉鲁湿地管委会工作人员带领我们参观湿地,并介绍生态保护重要性

来自各地的藏族、锡伯族、汉族环保志愿者

在西藏高原,保护区内也能够见到可爱的鸭子

捡拾垃圾

由于保护区的河道与拉萨河连接,很多生活垃圾飘进保护区

小朋友告诉记者,从不乱扔垃圾

大家冒雨清理保护区内垃圾,成果显著

活动持续了两个小时,在这里非常感谢途中结识来自上海大连重庆、以及拉萨本地的环保志愿者参与本次活动,感谢拉萨环保局和拉鲁湿地的工作人员,共同完成本次环保活动,在冒雨从保护区清理垃圾的同时,也把环保领队时刻不忘环保的理念留在在西藏高原。

(全文图片拍摄:张宇杰)
3人 评分 查看全部评分
发表于 2010-7-14 12:04 2 只看该作者
好活动 支持一下
发表于 2010-7-14 17:36 3 只看该作者
好活动~~有机会我一定带女儿参加!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2010-7-14 17:36 4 只看该作者
西藏~~我还没去呢,不能赞成被污染
发表于 2010-7-15 03:51 5 只看该作者
领队选地扎营,我几个小女子经不住诱惑,纷纷下车亲自踩踩湿地。飘雪,别去,回来,快回来,快…"吧唧"一声,右脚陷进了泥里,拔都拔不出来,最后动用了男同胞才得行。可怜的飘雪美女,看着一条泥腿,笑得开心,情绪未受影响,甚幸!营地选得相当好,前面是湖,后面是山,山上有洞,洞中有水。水至清却有鱼,奇迹。水清冽甘甜,堪比珍泉。安营扎寨
发表于 2010-7-15 04:28 6 只看该作者
1# 邓将军 支持环保!!!!!!!
发表于 2010-7-15 09:52 7 只看该作者
Yuan Shu sent 100 thousand troops, led by General Ji Ling, to attack Liu Bei. For fear of Lü Bu in Xuzhou who might lend Liu a hand, Yuan wrote Lü a letter,
dog clothes,
together with many food supplies as gifts,dog clothes asking him not to help Liu. Liu, on the other hand, wrote lüa letter asking for assistance. “If I remain an onlooker with folded arms,”thought Lü, “I will be in danger after Yuan defeats Liu. But if I help Liu, Yuan will be be resentful to me.” So Lü invited both Liu Bei and Ji Ling to a bqnqet.  
cheap aion kinah,
 Lü sat between Liu and Ji at the banquet.cheap aion kinah After a few rounds of toasts Lü began, “Please grant me a favor by stopping the fight.” When Ji Ling refused, Lu shouted for his long lance to be brought over. Both Liu and Ji got a fright. “I'll stand my lance 150steps away outside the gate.
If my arrow hits its edge you two will stop your fight. And if I miss the target you have your own way.”
wow gold,
Ji secretly hoped that he would miss the target,wow gold while Liu crossed his fingers wished Lu succees. Lü and wine brought up to him. After each one had a cup Lu arched his bow, aimed and shot with a big shout. The arrow flew like lightening toward the target, and hit right on the edge of the lance. A big applause rose from everybody around. Lu dropped his bow and laughed, saying, “You see, even the heavens wish that you stop fighting.” With his excellent archery, Lü averted a fight between the two sides
wow gold,
 Following the interlocking stratagems they had laid,wow gold Wang Yun betrothed his step daughter Diao Chan to Lü Bu, then, to sow discord between the two, presented the girl to Dong Zhou as a concubine. Lü Bu was furious, and each time he met Diao Chan, the latter feigned a sad tearful look. One day, while Dong Chan was in court, Lü Bu rushed back to Dong Zhuo's residence to see the girl. In the Fengyi Pavilion the girl said to him with a desperate look,
flyff penya,
“I have prolonged my life in disgrace simply so I could have a final meeting with you and let you know my feelings.flyff penya Ishould have waited upon you but unfortunately Dong Zhuo took me by force. We can only meet in the next life…” So saying she meant to throw herself into the lotus pool. Lü Bu hurriedly held her back and swore, “How can I be a man if I fail to marry you?”
maple story mesos,
  Suddenly aware of Lü Bu's absence,maple story mesos Dong Zhuo, suspicious, rushed back to his residence to see Diao Chan was nowhere. the service maids told him the girl and Lü Bu were in the back garden. Dong Zhuo rushed there and at the sight of the two, roared with anger. Lü Bu fled. When Dong Zhuo got back to his bedroom he saw Diao Chan's face was tearful. Being demanded for an answer, the girl said, “I was enjoying flowers in the back garden when Lü Bu stole in to take my liberty. I tried to escape but he drove me to the pavilion with his lance…” Before long the interlocking stratagems worked out-Dong Zhuo was killed by Lü Bu.
发表于 2010-7-15 11:38 8 只看该作者
感谢兄弟。

山水世界需要我们一起去爱护。

握手 保重自己。
发表于 2010-7-15 18:02 9 只看该作者
领队选地扎营,我几个小女子经不住诱惑,纷纷下车亲自踩踩湿地。飘雪,别去,回来,快回来,快…"吧唧"一声,右脚陷进了泥里,拔都拔不出来,最后动用了男同胞才得行。可怜的飘雪美女,看着一条泥腿,笑得开心,情绪未受影响,甚幸!营地选得相当好,前面是湖,后面是山,山上有洞,洞中有水。水至清却有鱼,奇迹。水清冽甘甜,堪比珍泉。安营扎寨
发表于 2010-7-15 18:06 10 只看该作者
非常好的活动,敬佩你们。
环境保护也是有8264公益爱心版有特色的重要活动之一。
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |