• 古玩
  • 山野游人
  • 藏獒-
  • qhxnzln
  • 扬帆526
6人点评 收起
发表于 2015-2-10 16:44 2 只看该作者
本帖最后由 机械驴 于 2015-2-10 16:46 编辑

The winter in Qinghai is definitely cold but serene. Since I read a book called Different Traveler. I was impressed by the frozen Qinghai Lake and desperate to go!
Finally I got the chance. It was 8th February, I arrived in Qinghai Lake and company with a group of team. The sky was clear and touchable with the cloud that hovered like feather above my head. I stood on the frozen ice surface enjoy the peace of my mind. Suddenly a burst of laughter broke down it! I opened my eyes and saw two fishing-boats anchor on the lake. Our people were shooting on the boats. I thought that's the travel should be. We were surprised and excited on everything. We were encouraged by each other. We broadened the mind and gradually grown up.
        We were heading to the South after the shooting on the boats and begin the traversing of the frozen lake. Walking on the ice wasn't easy as I thought. Wearing the crampon and keep warm is really important . At beginning I didn't get used to the piercingly cold wind. It make me feel a little bit pain of my cheek, just when I was worry about my skin will turn into the Plateau Red. I notice that the iced lake flicker the light of blue-green, as though a huge jewel with thin snow covered on. I was so exciting that I forgot the pain of my face,and also firmed the determination to walk on.
        Walking about two hours and feel hungry. So we found a place which seemed 'safe' so that we won't drop into the lake when we were enjoy our lunch time.(just kidding!!!! Actually the lake was extremely frozen, so everywhere is safe) the lunch is totally warm and sweet. We sit around together and share with each other the food which we prepared last night. I bet no matter what we ate, it was the best lunch we ever have! Filled our belly, boys come up an idea which took off their clothes and lying on the ice playing like children. Lunch time ending in the laugh!
         It was about afternoon, we decided to walk eastward. The lake iced differently, it was became difficult to walk. Many pieces of ices combined together formed rough path with the different shapes of snow. So we used our imagination to describe those thin snow and distracted attention from the tiredness. As we get closed to the edge of the lake, I was exhausted but not willing to leave. The scenery became the hills from the ice. We look back the frozen lake was shrouded in a piece of glass mists. Well, the journey's end.
            Perhaps life sometimes is same with this journey. Bitter Sweet! For better for worse, we still get the best view when we looked back, even when we already arrived at the destination of the journey!
                                        8th February,2015
                                          Written by
                                              Yvonne
1人点评 收起
发表于 2015-2-10 16:47 3 只看该作者
本帖最后由 机械驴 于 2015-2-10 16:47 编辑

文文小美女是英语系的大学生,这是我给她布置的寒假作业。

1人点评 收起
发表于 2015-2-10 16:49 4 只看该作者
船被冻在冰面上,冬日的青海湖一切都显得那么寂静,甚至透漏着一点诡异

发表于 2015-2-10 16:50 5 只看该作者

穿越,冰面真的不太好走

发表于 2015-2-10 16:51 6 只看该作者
本帖最后由 机械驴 于 2015-2-10 16:52 编辑

发表于 2015-2-10 16:55 7 只看该作者

徒步带碗装泡面的姑娘们 我也就给跪了

1人点评 收起
发表于 2015-2-10 16:56 8 只看该作者

技术出众的马师傅来给我们表演了冰面飘移,吓得大家大呼小叫,直呼过瘾

1人点评 收起
发表于 2015-2-10 17:01 9 只看该作者
机械驴 发表于 2015-2-10 16:56 技术出众的马师傅来给我们表演了冰面飘移,吓得大家大呼小叫,直呼过瘾

文文太棒了
发表于 2015-2-10 17:48 10 只看该作者
机械驴 发表于 2015-2-10 16:41 好久都没有写游记了。一方面是感觉内容上不可能太博人眼球另外一方面文笔上也不可能让人屏住呼吸一口气 ... ...

支持机械驴
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |