搜索

主题

美国

美国大陆的第一缕阳光 一个人两辆车的环美之行(二)

[复制链接] 查看:2792 | 回复:161
发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 73 只看该作者

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 72 只看该作者
The Boston Museum of Art is also very big. I will not describe it in detail here. The display of the exhibits is similar to the previous museums. Remember that tickets are expensive. I went to too many art museums while in the United States, which led me to confuse the memories of each museum.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 71 只看该作者
D20 Harvard, MIT, Art Museum

Last night, to save money, I fell asleep in my car at the door I lived the night before.Today is a cultural journey, including the top universities in the world; Harvard University and MIT, and their art galleries.

Early in the morning I came to the door of the Boston Museum of Art and waited. I went to buy a large ice cream to wait.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 70 只看该作者

I met a Chinese immigrant lady here. She was very friendly and kindly asked me to go downstairs to her house. She gave me a bag of buns and thanked her!

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 69 只看该作者
Finally, I came to the Charles River, and I took out a book "Lake Walden" to sit in a chair and watched it. After a while I fell asleep. By the time I opened my eyes, the sun had set again .

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 68 只看该作者
Before the sun sets in the distance in Boston, I complete the rest of the Freedom Road to the church and yesterday's Constitution, and the monument

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 67 只看该作者
At the end of the story, the old man seemed to be "reminded" by the friendliness

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 66 只看该作者

The museum was closed, and I returned to Quincy Market. Today is a fulfilling day. My task has been completed, so I slowly find some food, find a place to sit and eat, but the food is too expensive. Reluctant, finally bought a characteristic food, found a table to sit down, in this bustling market, I suddenly quieted down, I saw a middle-aged man, came to the piano in the hall, calmly posing Take out his stuff and start playing. At that moment, I took out my diary and wrote:
这里有一个老人,他拖着两个陈旧却色彩鲜艳的行李箱,来到这个繁闹的大厅。
这里有一台涂满颜色的钢琴,每一首歌曲,每一个新来的人都是它新的主人。
那位要弹琴的老人,不知什么时候来到大厅的。他环美的移动了钢琴,有些吃力,却很熟练。周围的观众都仔细品尝自己桌子上的食物,实际上都很有耐心的等着老人摆好椅子,放好行李箱,安上台灯。这地方是如此喧闹。
写道这里,老人之前在一张张餐桌上放了他的乐谱,这是一场他的个人演唱会和他的节目单,他已弹起轻快的音乐。太阳正好洒在离我坐不远的门口。
现在,我去找回去的路了。

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 65 只看该作者
After leaving the ship, we entered the museum to continue our visit. The most important exhibit of the museum is an original tea box from the British East India Company.

There were a lot of surprises in it, and the projection was very realistic. In addition to telling the story of a box, then we saw two oil paintings, which later became the screen and moved. This is too realistic! Because photography was forbidden inside, at the end, we watched a documentary about the American Revolutionary War in a small movie theater. From here, under such a perfect situation, I almost fell into tears.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 64 只看该作者

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |