搜索

主题

国外

发点技术含量的真金白银:内侧板在现代竞技转弯中的应用

[复制链接] 查看:17867 | 回复:78
发表于 2011-11-30 11:22 11 只看该作者
So, how do the World Cup racers use the inside ski for producing more speed out of each turn?Generally, World Cup skiers maintain the weight distribution ratio between their outside and inside skis somewhere between 80/20% and 70/30% in phase-I of a turn. This ratio changes throughout the arc of a turn. Normally, a good turn is started above the fall line with close to 90% of the weight on the outside ski as demonstrated here by the author.

那么,世界杯选手们是如何使用内侧板在每个转弯中获得更快的速度呢?大体上说,世界杯选手在转弯的第一阶段会把外侧板/内侧板的分力控制在80/20到70/30之间。这个比例在整个转弯过程中都是不停变化的。通常,一个好的转弯在入弯的时候90%的力量都是放在外侧板上,就像下图中作者演示的那样。

发表于 2011-11-30 11:22 12 只看该作者

The turn begins in the second frame (from the top). At this point the inside ski is really light and is almost off the snow. As the skier progresses through phase-I, more weight shifts to the inside ski. As the skis enter the fall line in phase-II, the inside ski begins to carry more load not only assisting in maintaining balance laterally, but also participating in carving an arc of the turn throughout phases-II and III, as can be seen from the following sequence.

入弯是在从上往下数的第二帧(上图)。在这个时点上,内侧板不承重,甚至几乎离开雪面。在滑手滑经第一阶段的过程中,内侧板逐渐开始承重。当滑手进入滚落线方向时(第二阶段),内侧板的承重增加,这样做不仅是为了辅助保持侧向平衡,也是为了能在第二、第三阶段使内侧板参与走刃,如下面的连拍图所示。

发表于 2011-11-30 11:23 13 只看该作者
发表于 2011-11-30 11:23 14 只看该作者
It is not uncommon for racers to transfer even more weight onto the inside ski at the completion of phase-III. Typically it is done for releasing and accelerating out of the arc by straightening the turn exit (i.e., completion of phase-III) as demonstrated here by Hermann Maier.

在第三阶段的末尾,选手在内侧板上分配更大的力量是很普遍的。通车,这样做是为了在第三阶段的末尾释放板子的压力并加速出弯(使弯的弧度变得更小),就像下图中Hermann Maier演示的那样。

1.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:23 15 只看该作者

The phases of a turn typically have different lengths. The length of each phase depends on the steepness of a hill and the shape of a turn. The steeper the slope and rounder the turn, the shorter phases-II and III have to be in order to maintain speed. In case of a long sweeping turn executed on a flat to medium pitch, the lengths of all three phases can be nearly the same. Only in this particular situation can weight distribution between the skis be maintained near 50/50 practically throughout the entire turn. This is just a particular case of a GS or a super- G turn that is erroneously considered by some instructors and coaches to be a basic technique that dictates how the inside ski is used in all turns.

通常,一个转弯的各个阶段的轨迹长度是不同的,它取决于雪道的陡峭程度以及转弯的形式。为了保持速度,在坡越陡、弯越圆的情况下,第二、三阶段的轨迹越短。在较平缓的坡上滑一个大长弯的时候,三个阶段的轨迹长度趋于一致。只有在这种情况下,才有可能在整个转弯的全过程中保持50/50分力。不过,这种地形在大回转和超级大回转中只是偶然出现,但却被有些教练误认为在所有转弯中都要50/50分力。
发表于 2011-11-30 11:23 16 只看该作者
In regular turns on steep to medium pitch the approximate ratio of pressure distribution between the skis is as following:

在偏陡的坡度上做正常转弯时,两板的大致分力如下图所示:

Outside ski外侧板Inside ski内侧板
Phase - I 阶段一80%20%
Phase - II 阶段二65% -70%35% - 30%
Phase - III 阶段三50% - 60%50% - 40%

发表于 2011-11-30 11:24 17 只看该作者
As seen above in the sequence of Mayer, at the completion of phase-III, the ratio can change towards transferring even more weight onto the inside ski up to 60 % outside / 40% inside or more. It is an aspect of the modern technique that is very often misunderstood. A detailed explanation of it is provided below. I hope that the load distribution percentages provided here are not taken literally. These are just approximate hypothetical numbers. In reality, pressure shifts between the skis gradually as they advance through the arc of a turn, as demonstrated here by Rainer Schoenfelder of Austria.

就像前面看到的Maier的连拍图那样,在第三阶段的末尾,内侧板的承重会增加到40%或更多。这只是现代技术中的一个方面,却常常被误解为是全部。下面我将更详细地做出解释。我希望文中的分力比例不要被咬文嚼字地理解,它们只是大致的虚拟数字。在现实中,在转弯的过程中,两板的力量变化是渐变的,如下图中奥地利选手Rainer Schoenfelder演示的那样。

1.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:24 18 只看该作者
In this photo sequence the racer keeps both skis in a constant contact with the snow throughout the entire turn.
Schoenfelder
gradually transfers more weight from the outside ski onto the inside one as he nears the gate. I would take a liberty to suggest that his skis would draw a track on the snow that is different from the one produced by some junior racers who maintain both skis equally loaded throughout the entire turn. As mentioned above, their track might look like this one,

在上面的连拍图中,选手在整个转弯的过程中都保持雪板贴在雪面上。Schoenfelder在接近旗门的过程中逐渐将力量从外侧板转移到内侧板上。我要说,他的雪板留下的轨迹,和那些在转弯全程都50/50分力的青少年选手留下的轨迹是不同的。就像前面说过的,这些青少年选手留下的轨迹是如下图(标1的图)的样子的:发点技术含量的真金白银:内侧板在现代竞技转弯中的应用
发表于 2011-11-30 11:25 19 只看该作者
while the tracks left by a World Cup racer would look more like this:

但是,世界杯选手留下的轨迹更像下图(标2的图)所示:

发表于 2011-11-30 11:25 20 只看该作者
I believe that these very tracks should be produced by junior racers, as well, while free skiing on a moderately steep slope. In my opinion, studying the tracks left on the snow by racers can be very helpful in analyzing and refining their technique. While examining the tracks of World Cup skiers, one can notice that the track left by the inside ski gets deeper (or wider, depending on the snow) at the end of the turn right before the beginning of the next one.

我相信即便是那些练习50/50分力的青少年选手们,在一个较陡的坡上自由滑的时候也会留下上图(标2的图)这样的轨迹。在我看来,研究选手在雪上留下的轨迹非常有助于分析和提炼他们的技术。在分析世界杯选手留下的轨迹时,你会发现在一个弯结束另一个弯将要开始的阶段,内侧板的轨迹是渐深的(或渐宽,取决于雪况)。
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |