主题

国外

发点技术含量的真金白银:内侧板在现代竞技转弯中的应用

[复制链接] 查看:17854 | 回复:78
发表于 2011-11-30 11:08 1 只看该作者 | 倒序浏览 | 只看本帖大图

原文转自:https://youcanski.com/en/coaching/inside_ski.htm

翻译:炸弹猫

作者简介:

Greg 担任滑雪教练(指导运动员)已经18年了,他曾在世界各地任教,包括奥地利美国加拿大等国。他的执教经历丰富,从青少年选手到国家队,并与欧洲、北美的一些顶级的教练共事。他指导过很多获得了世界杯和世锦赛奖牌的出色选手。更重要的是,他也曾经指导过一些不被看好的选手,并能让他们取得出色的成绩。 Greg在专业刊物的教练版撰写过很多文章。他现在正在写《教练眼中的高山滑雪》。

1人 评分 查看全部评分
发表于 2011-11-30 11:18 2 只看该作者

While active use of the inside ski has been a part of modern technique for more than a decade, it is still widely discussed and debated throughout ski racing community and, in my opinion, is often misunderstood. Some ski instructors and even coaches advocate "railroad truck" turns using a 50 / 50 approach to weight distribution between the skis, while others insist on a dominant role of the outside ski throughout the entire turn. Yet there are some, who teach loading the inside ski as a way of initiating a turn. In this article I would like to share my view on a subject of using the inside ski. As a coach, who currently serves as a technical consultant with a number of National Teams in Europe, I feel obligated to help racers and coaches to understand this very important aspect of modern technique.

虽然积极使用内侧板作为现代技术的一部分已经有十多年的历史了,但在竞技滑雪圈里仍然存在广泛的讨论和争论,在我看来,内侧板的使用经常被误解。有些滑雪指导员(译者按:指雪场教练)甚至专业教练员(译者按:指训练专业运动员的教练)鼓吹“轨道车”式的转弯,即用50/50的方式去分配两板的承重;另一些人则坚持认为外侧脚应该在整个转弯过程中主要承重;甚至有一些教练在教授在入弯阶段就使用内侧板承重的滑法。本文中,将分享我关于如何使用内侧板的观点。作为一个正在欧洲多个国家队任技术顾问的专业教练,我觉得我有义务去帮助选手和教练们弄清这个现代技术中很重要的部分

发表于 2011-11-30 11:18 3 只看该作者

First of all, I need to say that each of the above mentioned scenarios do have a place in modern turns. However, talking about weight distribution between the skis outside the context of turn phases can be misleading at best. When working with racers or conducting coaching seminars, I always discuss the role of the inside ski in relation to where it is used in a turn. I usually divide an arc of a turn into three hypothetical phases:

首先我要说,上述的几种情况在现代转弯技术中都有一席之地。但是,如果抛开转弯的各个阶段,而去谈论两板重量的分配肯定是误人子弟的。当指导选手或者开教练会的时候,我总是强调如何使用内侧板是和它被用在转弯中的哪一个阶段息息相关的。我通常将一个转弯分为三个虚拟的阶段:

发表于 2011-11-30 11:18 4 只看该作者
  • Phase-I - above the fall line
  • Phase-II - in the fall line
  • Phase-III - after the fall line

• 阶段一:在板子指向滚落线之前

• 阶段二:板子指向沦落先的时候

• 阶段三:板子经过滚落线之后

发表于 2011-11-30 11:19 5 只看该作者
I am convinced that this breakdown makes a lot of sense, especially when trying to figure out the behavior of the inside ski as it progresses through an arc of a turn. For example, having more weight on the inside ski in the beginning of phase-I is definitely not a good thing, while it is almost a must at the very completion of phase-III. The same could be said about the 50 / 50 approach that can also be very beneficial in phase-III of a shallow turn executed on a moderate pitch. In other words, in order to produce efficient movement patterns, we should not insist on just one approach to using the inside ski. We need to understand the role of the inside ski in each phase of a turn, and then, teach particular movements for each of the turn phases.

我坚信将一个弯这样分解是很有意义的,尤其是在研究内侧板在整个转弯过程中的行为的时候。例如,在第一阶段让内侧板更多地承重肯定是不对的,但在第三阶段的末尾这样做则几乎是必须的。同样,关于50/50的承重方式,在中等坡度的地形转一个浅弯的第三阶段时是很有用的方式。换句话说,为了追求最有效地模式,我们不应该限定一种两板分力的比例。我们应该理解内侧板在一个弯的各个阶段所发挥的作用,并教学员在一个弯的不同阶段采用不同的动作。
发表于 2011-11-30 11:19 6 只看该作者
So, in contrast to the ski technique of the past, an active use of the inside ski undoubtedly plays an important part in a variety of technical elements that form an efficient modern technique. In this article I will illustrate the use of the inside ski, mainly in GS turns. However, the mechanics remain the same for all disciplines of ski racing. Since the technique related to use of the inside ski is often misunderstood by some instructors and coaches, we see a lot of junior racers using the inside ski incorrectly. Based on my observations, the most common mistake is the promotion of skiing with "equally loaded" skis (i.e., the 50 / 50 approach). Young racers are mistakenly being taught to carve by executing so-called "railroad tracks" while standing firmly on both skis. All of us have seen kids and even junior racers making these turns while remaining in a constant wide stance by moving the knees and shins from side to side to produce edge angles. Typically, these types of "turns" are easily executed on junior skis with a lot of side-cut and are especially easy on slalom skis. These skiers look static and often remind me of small sledges sliding down the hill. Normally, on a groomed moderate pitch these skiers draw continuous parallel and equally deep trenches similar to the ones depicted below.

相比传统滑雪技术,在更为有效的现代技术中,积极使用内侧板无疑在很多方面都扮演重要角色。在本文中,我将配图说明内侧板的使用方法,主要是在大回转转弯中。无论如何,对所有的滑雪竞技练习方法来说,力学原理总是不变的。因为关于内侧板使用的技术常常被一些教练误解,我们会看到很多青少年选手正在错误地使用内侧板。基于我的观察,最普遍的错误就是两板50/50分力滑行。青少年选手被错误地教授了这种“轨道车”式的走刃方法。我们都看到很多孩子甚至青少年选手还在宽开放式站姿的时候开始这样转弯,他们通过膝盖和胫骨的左右移动来立刃。通常,这样的转弯技术更容易在青少年回转雪板上使用,因为这些板子的切边很深(腰身明显)。这些滑雪者的动作看起来非常呆板,经常让我觉得像是一架小雪橇从山上滑下来。通常,在中等坡度的机压雪道上,这些滑雪者会留下连续、平行且深度一致的轨迹,如下图所示。

1.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:19 7 只看该作者
What is even worse is that many of them confuse these turns with modern dynamic race turns. This illusion dissipates as soon as they switch to longer and straighter skis (not to mention FIS compliant GS skis), or simply move to a steeper slope. However, by then it can be too late. Racers who have developed the movement patterns of equally loading both skis throughout the entire turn can never demonstrate anything half decent in the gates. In the gates these racers typically lean onto the inside ski by the beginning of phase-II and lose pressure on the outside ski. Thus, at least a part of an arc in phase-III is executed with significant skidding.

更糟的是,他们将这种50/50分力的转弯与现代竞技技术中的动态转弯相混淆。当他们换上更长、更直的雪板(不是指国际雪联规定的大回转板),或者换在更陡的雪道上滑行时,上图这种轨迹就无法实现了。但是,到那时才意识到错误就晚了。在过旗门的时候,那些使用50/50分力动作的选手总是表现欠佳。在过旗门的时候,这种选手典型的情况是在转弯的第二阶段初期就会向内侧板倾斜,从而使得外侧板失去压力。结果,在第三阶段的至少某一部分弧线上就会出现明显的搓雪。
发表于 2011-11-30 11:20 8 只看该作者
Even if the skier exhibits good overall balance, he or she has a very small chance at making a clean arc entering a turn with a 50 / 50 weight distribution between the skis. This approach might work in some shallow turns performed over a relatively flat terrain, but cannot be successful if he or she only has this one way of using inside ski in their technical arsenal. So, why are these mistakes so common among coaches and racers? Perhaps because they copy the technique of World Cup skiers from photo shots that are typically taken right at the gate, similar to this picture of Didie Cuche of Switzerland.

即便拥有很好的整体平衡能力,滑手也很难在入弯的时候用50/50分力滑出干净漂亮的弧线。这种分力方法也许在较平缓的地形上转浅弯时适用,但如果选手只会用这一种方式滑行,那么他很难成功。那么,为什么这种错误在教练和选手中如此普遍?也许因为他们模仿的是世界杯选手过旗门时的照片中的动作,就像下面这张瑞士选手Didie Cuche的照片

2.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:21 9 只看该作者

In this picture, Cuche executes phase-III of the turn with weight on both skis. Often the inside ski is bent in this phase of a turn as demonstrated by the author in the following sequence.

在这张照片中,Cuche处于转弯的第三阶段,并将力量分配在两只雪板上。通常,内侧板会在这个阶段被压弯,就像下面这张作者演示的连拍照片中所示。

1.jpg

发表于 2011-11-30 11:21 10 只看该作者

In the last frame (phase-III of the turn) the inside ski is obviously loaded and bent slightly. However, it is just one frame out of three. In fact, in frame three (from the bottom) the skier exits the fall line at the completion of phase-II with significantly less weight on the inside ski that is practically straight at this point.

在上图的最后一帧(转弯的第三阶段),内侧板明显有承重,而且轻微弯曲。但这只在转弯的三个阶段中的一个发生。事实上,在从下往上数的第三帧,滑手正在滑离滚落线(转弯第二阶段的末尾),这时明显内侧板的承重很少,内侧板在这时几乎是没有弯曲的。
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |