搜索

主题

美国

美国大陆的第一缕阳光 一个人两辆车的环美之行(二)

[复制链接] 查看:2408 | 回复:161
发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 41 只看该作者
The next stop is a church, I just passed by, so I do n’t remember what it ’s called

Maybe you have a question: I do n’t believe in religion, why do I always visit churches?

My answer is that these buildings are often a quiet place to enjoy art, and these buildings always have a lot of stories and history.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 42 只看该作者
Please don't feel too strange, an ancient church is surrounded by many high-rise buildings.
This is not because people built the church here, but because people built high-rise buildings next to it-this is the development of urban civilization.

Like New York, even if it has a high-rise building, there must be a quiet Central Park here. I came to Central Park in Boston.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 43 只看该作者
When I returned to my hometown, I sometimes saw some squirrels in the parking lot behind the company, and I remembered these squirrels everywhere in American parks.

I came to the beginning of this Boston Freedom Trail, a memorial tower.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 44 只看该作者
Next stop I came to the Massachusetts State House.

The first entry was a bit nervous. I did n’t know if I would be stopped before passing the security check, but since I even went in the White House, what can I worry about?

This is indeed my first formal entry into the State Capitol, and I have since visited several more

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 45 只看该作者
In the United States, the State Capitol is also a "hot tourist destination", so the tourist service industry here is very good, there are very clear route guidance, and even a guide and tour. Of course, this is a good way, they I don't want you to run around.

My visit started in the front hall, and then I walked inside to the dome center hall. There are many exhibitions around here, and some special flags. I do n’t remember whether I remember these things from the guide. .

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 46 只看该作者
You have to lament that the "provincial government" in the United States is really "splendid", or has its own characteristics.This building has several floors and the stairs are spacious and symmetrical. I went upstairs to visit

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 47 只看该作者
Immediately afterwards, I came to a sunny hall with flags hanging on the walls. There is also an interesting story here: each flag represents a city in Massachusetts. As for the empty flagpoles, it means a city's laziness. It hasn't been delivered till now!

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 48 只看该作者
Of course, this is a conference site itself, and now I can walk on the podium and feel the feeling of the governor

Many details in this building are amazing, like this beautiful window glass.

Surprisingly, the Governor's Office is also open to visit! Indeed, this is a bit of a mystery to me who grew up in China. I mean, I do n’t admire the American political system at all, but people “usually” do n’t know what my governor ’s name is, even It is our mayor, and the village head, I also thought that I could be so close to the governor! Even I have seen Trump before that.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 49 只看该作者
The governor was not at home today. His secretary received me from a black woman. I asked if I could go in and visit it. She was very nice, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took me to the governor's office, and she could n’t take photos in Now, we first saw a corridor that showed the portraits of several governors who had served, and then inside was the governor's office. This office is directly opposite the Boston Park, and it is not very large. There is a table in it. .

I am grateful for the unique journey this secretary has brought me, and then I come to the State House of Representatives house.

As we all know, the United States is a federal state, so every state has a House of Representatives and a Senate.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 50 只看该作者
This is my third visit, except for the Capitol that I visited in Washington and the Virginia State Capitol in Richmond. It was because of the recess that I was able to visit an empty hall

The most interesting part of this hall is that there is a fish hanging on it, which is a symbol of Boston auspiciousness. About this fish, it has also caused direct competition between the Senate and the House of Representatives. Both sides wanted to get this good luck fish. Finally, the House of Representatives People succeeded.

Later, I walked up to the higher floors here randomly, and shuttled in this Capitol. The visit here is more free than the Virginia State Capitol, and there are more places to visit.
The photo below is the interior library

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |