搜索

主题

美国

美国大陆的第一缕阳光 一个人两辆车的环美之行(二)

[复制链接] 查看:2350 | 回复:161
发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 51 只看该作者
I walked around and found that there were no tourists around, only real government office workers, and they didn't feel surprised when they saw me. I was accustomed to it, so I naturally walked around and looked at different offices by the way. For example, this state news office is a key department. In China, the armed police must be on guard at the door.

Except for the Senate, which is closed to the public because of meetings, I only left after seeing the "confidential" here, and took a look at the governor's picture before leaving, goodbye~

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 52 只看该作者
谷仓墓地

The victims of the Boston tragedy buried here are the Revolutionary Martyrs Cemetery in the United States.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 53 只看该作者
Along the Freedom Trail, I passed several buildings, including the Old House of Parliament and the Boston City Hall, and the King's Chapel. There are many tourists here and I can't appreciate

This building has been seen in countless museums, this is where the famous Boston tragedy happened, and also the British Colonial Town Hall at the time. It can be said that this is the beginning of the American Revolutionary War

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 54 只看该作者
This can also be regarded as the center of Boston. The house itself is not large. Several exhibition halls inside can show the history of the time.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 55 只看该作者

An old corner bookstore, a historic bookstore, where writers from the 19th century were often here

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 56 只看该作者

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 57 只看该作者
Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 58 只看该作者

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 59 只看该作者
Now the Boston City Hall is here. I walked in and there was nothing to worry about. I first asked a staff member why I came here and he told me where to go.

My luck was very good. When I came to a place with a long line, it was obvious that this was in line to pay the ticket, but I was not reconciled. I found another staff member and told him that I was innocent. I have an objection. He took me to a window with great enthusiasm. He seemed to be an official and spoke very usefully. A person who came out of the counter quickly handled it for me.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:41 60 只看该作者
I filled out an application form, and it wasn't until now that I realized that I was now in the summary court process in U.S. justice!

I didn't wait long to sit here, and soon a young female staff member called me by name. At first I thought she was just a secretary of a judge. I didn't expect that she was the judge in this case!

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |