搜索

主题

美国

美国大陆的第一缕阳光 一个人两辆车的环美之行(二)

[复制链接] 查看:2352 | 回复:161
发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 81 只看该作者
These things move according to some power

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 82 只看该作者
These "pictures" are also different, they are actually some nervous systems that show us in this unique way

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 83 只看该作者

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 84 只看该作者
Eventually, I bought a "Brain Art" postcard

Not long before the museum closes, I quickly rushed from the MIT Art Museum to the Harvard Art Museum. Needless to say, top-tier universities are indispensable for art museums. Moreover, Harvard is the most competitive with Yale, and the specifications of the museum cannot be compared with Yale. Haha

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 85 只看该作者
It's a pity that I don't have much time to admire the Harvard Art Museum carefully. I hurried around and was urged by security

The photos outside of the Harvard Art Museum, viewed from the outside, are indeed not prominent in so many famous Harvard buildings

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 86 只看该作者
Next, I went to take pictures of the famous buildings in Harvard. Well, there are many tourists here

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 87 只看该作者
This main campus makes me a little anxious, maybe I feel too noisy, and I have not felt the atmosphere of a prestigious school. I am also ridiculous to say that my grades are so bad that I have no chance to study here. I am just a poor little tourist. I do n’t feel ashamed to come to such a higher education institution?

I want to find the photo on the bookmark. I asked from a Harvard student that I should cross the Charles River, where is Harvard Business School.

When I cross the river, there are few people standing on the bridge. I may have thought about the question, what kind of mentality did I use to come to these best schools? Is it worship? Oue just travel here?

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 88 只看该作者
I thought about it for a while, and I thought, maybe I should give myself some goals. Maybe I should be a hardworking person, not at the bottom. Although I regret it, I should have lost a lot of time and time when I should study hard. It caused me nothing, I did n’t have any skills, even if I talked about how rich my knowledge is, but I have no advantage, I am poor.

Well, this sounds really frustrating, although I know no one will hear it. However, this is the meaning of my existence. Standing in front of the world's top business school building, I should be proud. Even if I do not belong here, I should not feel inferior. This should be my motivation!

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 89 只看该作者
There are very few people here, and tourists don't come here. I want to wait for someone to take pictures for me, and by the way ask where are the photos on my bookmarks. I finally passed a young man who was a student of Harvard Business School. We are similar in age. He was very enthusiastic and took many photos for me. I talked to him about China's economic development and talked about our well-known enterprises. We jion facebook, although he never contacted him later, he was the first Harvard student I knew after all.

I finally found the photo on the bookmark. It turned out to be on the back of this library at Harvard Business School.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:49 90 只看该作者
I then rode along the Charles River and back to the other side. This building is a canoe club in Harvard. I remember this place in the movie "Facebook".

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |