搜索

主题

美国

美国大陆的第一缕阳光 一个人两辆车的环美之行(二)

[复制链接] 查看:2778 | 回复:161
发表于 2024-4-28 13:55 143 只看该作者
Sunrise, fulfilling all imagination, I once painted in my mind the appearance of the fusion of the Atlantic and the sun

But when the sun appeared, I wrote in my diary:
“我们之所以要去追寻日出和日落,是因一日之中唯有此时太阳才可令我们直视。而晨曦,起初它默默无闻,而后它愈来愈刺眼,愈来愈力量无穷,最终光芒万丈,宣告大地神州。”

发表于 2024-4-28 13:55 142 只看该作者
It ’s really difficult for me to describe everything in front of me. This is the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen in my life. The color of the clouds is constantly changing, and the ocean is also changing. Every moment here is different.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:55 141 只看该作者
D23 Acadia National Park, Quoddy

Last night, I drove up to the summit of Cadillac Mountain, the highest peak on the eastern coastline of the United States. In the morning, I heard the bustling tourists' voices in my sleep, and I knew that it was about to dawn.

When I got out of the car, I walked to the coastline and was shocked. I saw some lights last night, and now, the light of the whole sky will come, the sea, the island, the red, the blue, hug together, the power here There are infinitely big!

发表于 2024-4-28 13:55 140 只看该作者

When I entered Maine, I really met the northern American countryside, fields, sea, farmers, and country roads. I began to truly enjoy the feeling of driving on the road, not just from one destination to another.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:55 139 只看该作者

I continued to move, I deliberately avoided the road, and went along the "rural road". I wanted to follow the setting sun until I reached a place, stopped, stood by the car, and said goodbye to the sun.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:55 138 只看该作者
I can't help but stop to see the sun obscured by the clouds

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 137 只看该作者
And this road driving at dusk has become my best memory

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 136 只看该作者
I may have forgotten the sound of the waves here, but I can never forget the lighthouse facing the sea, Bye.

I continue north, and there is a long way to go, tonight I will arrive at Acadia National Park

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 135 只看该作者
Every time I enter the internal expeditions of these abandoned bunkers, they always give me some surprises and excitement, which reminds me of my once expedition experience in Tianjin Dagukou Fort.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 134 只看该作者
Even the clouds in the sky are unpredictable, sometimes "the sky is high and the clouds are light", "perfectly spotless"; sometimes "the clouds are flying across", "the vastness is like a sea of smoke."

Like most lighthouses, it was once a military base and there were bunkers to defend it. I ’ve been to many of these bunkers.

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |