搜索

主题

美国

美国大陆的第一缕阳光 一个人两辆车的环美之行(二)

[复制链接] 查看:2783 | 回复:161
发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 133 只看该作者

I walked along the coastline here and suddenly noticed that there was an isolated island in front of it. There seemed to be some buildings on the island. After I zoomed in many times with the camera, I found that there was actually a lighthouse there!

The weather here often changes, and the sky and sea have long been fused together.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 132 只看该作者
There is also a famous lighthouse, which was ordered by Washington. The Portland Hyde Lighthouse, Maine, Cape Elizabeth. This lighthouse was built for one purpose only, to guide ships to shore without any damage. This 72-foot high The lighthouse was built in 1791.
(改图来源于网络)

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 131 只看该作者

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 130 只看该作者
Next stop, I came to "South Castle Park". It is really worth coming here. There are no beaches here, only rocks and towering coastlines facing the waves.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 129 只看该作者
This fire truck is very interesting. It is an old fire truck in the past. There are still tourists sitting on it. I saw that the fire truck is carrying the tourist function. The guide on the car is introducing the history of the tower.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 128 只看该作者
When I climbed to the top of the tower, the view was so good that I could see the ocean and the city in the distance.

Here is an old lady volunteer who is very friendly. She was surprised to hear that I came from China because it is difficult to see Chinese tourists here. She told me that her husband is a Canadian and they met in this city. , And the story of the city, we had a good chat.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 127 只看该作者
This is indeed an unexpected harvest. The building itself has many stories. It is a wooden tower. It has had a fire. The tower has a history almost as long as its city.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 126 只看该作者
The owner said that his store has been here for twenty years, at that time is the golden age of records, and it belongs to his young memories.

There are some discounted records at the door. I know that I can't find a record player that can play it. I bought an old record for only $ 1, country music, as a memorial.

I passed by a Korean supermarket and I actually bought a pack of big white rabbit toffee. I went back to my car, left the center of the city, and went to the other side of the city. There is a lighthouse. The book says that it is overlooking this place. The best place in the city.

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 125 只看该作者
But I still love this city because it is still sunny and artistic. Coincidentally, on a later trip, I met a painter in a national park. We talked very well. He just came from Portland! This city really an artist's paradise!

I walked along the street and saw a record store. I had never seen it in China before. Even in the United States, I rarely saw it. I went in and there was a seemingly young clerk. I only knew he was the boss!

发表于 2024-4-28 13:54 124 只看该作者
The city is really small. I quickly walked to the central square. The square is also very small, and even pedestrians can't see it.

This is indeed a city of art, but having art means having homeless people, street performers, or drug addicts, homosexuals.

你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 |